MLK Dub Project? Desperatly Need People! NEW FORUM!

MLK Dub Project? Desperatly Need People! NEW FORUM!

Postby LilTiger » August 6th, 2010, 1:57 pm

EDIT: We now have a forum! Please join if you apart of this! http://mlkdubprojects.proboards.com/index.cgi

So, I was thinking when I was doing a dub with Nakisisa, that maybe we could do a TLK Dub project for us MLK users? So, I was thinking that we do the first movie, then the second, but not 1.5 because I don't have that one on my computer.
And to all TLK 4 Members, I'm doing this first because this will take quicker to do than an animation.
Cast:
Simba: shumba
Nala: QueenOfPrideRock
Zazu: Zazu
Rafiki: Nakisisa
Mufasa: TheIvanMuse
Scar: Me
Shenzi: tlp556backup
Banzai: Nakisisa
Ed: Me[Once again, since all he does is laughing. ]
Cub Simba: Taken
Cub Nala: NightyByeSparrow
Sarafina: Me[Due to only one line]
Sarabi: Superdoglac
Singing Voice for Cub Simba: ScaЯ
Singing Voice for Cub Nala: PrincessKiara091
Singing Voice for Scar: Me
Singing Voice for Adult Simba:
Singing Voice for Adult Nala: QueenOfPrideRock
Timon:
Pumbaa:

If you don't have TLK on your computer, I'm sorry :( But I can give you clips of YOUR parts if you have a minor character [Mufasa, Sarabi etc]. But if you know TLK lines like the back of your hand, you might not need clips :)

And I'll upload the parts on my youtube channel since I got th idea. I *might* make an account
for the dub though.

Once we are done with this one, we can do TLK 2! :D
Last edited by LilTiger on August 26th, 2010, 6:29 pm, edited 19 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: MLK Dub Project?

Postby AdAstrα » August 6th, 2010, 2:13 pm

Ooh what a great idea! I'd love to take part in this :) Could I be Adult Nala?
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby LilTiger » August 6th, 2010, 2:14 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]Ooh what a great idea! I'd love to take part in this :) Could I be Adult Nala?[/quote]
Sure :)
EDIT: Cubbie Simba is taken :C
Anyone else? We only have a few people :C
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Postby Nakisisa » August 6th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Lilt, sorry, wont have chance to do our part today, when i get chance, ill do it, however, if were doing the whole thing, i would love to do it!
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby LilTiger » August 6th, 2010, 5:06 pm

[quote="Nakisisa"]Lilt, sorry, wont have chance to do our part today, when i get chance, ill do it, however, if were doing the whole thing, i would love to do it![/quote]
Sure! It's alright if it's a little delayed ;)
If you want to d the whole thing, who do you wanna play?
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Nakisisa » August 6th, 2010, 5:28 pm

Could i do Rafiki and Banzi please?
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby LilTiger » August 6th, 2010, 5:28 pm

[quote="Nakisisa"]Could i do Rafiki and Banzi please?[/quote]
Sure :D
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby LilTiger » August 6th, 2010, 7:34 pm

Anyone else? :D
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Re: MLK Dub Project? Desperatly Need People!

Postby Superdoglac » August 6th, 2010, 8:49 pm

May I take Sarabi? :O

Btw, I can send you the score so that we can still have the music and whatnot during the dub. I have the complete score lying around somewhere.

STEP UP 4: The Last Airbender
Superdoglac

Zira Can Have Cheezeburger?

Nickname(s): Veronika, SDL, that kid
Pride Points: 1

Re: MLK Dub Project? Desperatly Need People!

Postby LilTiger » August 6th, 2010, 9:14 pm

[quote="Superdoglac"]May I take Sarabi? :O

Btw, I can send you the score so that we can still have the music and whatnot during the dub. I have the complete score lying around somewhere.[/quote]
Sure!
And :O Well, the problem is, I don't use Sony Vegas :C I use WMM, so it would be hard for me to do it D:
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media