I don't Think Now is the Best Time - Disney

I don't Think Now is the Best Time - Disney

Postby Harvs » January 10th, 2011, 4:39 am

My second AMV. This one covers the Disney movies: Snow White, The Great Mouse Detective, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, The Lion King II Simba's Pride, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan. With music from Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End.

Warning: It's long.

That is all.

http://www.vimeo.com/18602085

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Re: I don't Think Now is the Best Time - Disney

Postby IMightBeHere » January 10th, 2011, 9:02 am

Very good video! I felt excited when watching it :)

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Return to Other Fan-Created Media