Taka's story part 1 "Taka's scar"

Taka's story part 1 "Taka's scar"

Postby GreatKingMufasa » February 7th, 2011, 12:28 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyhZA9X73k8

Has anyone else watched Fangdrags Lion King videos? She was really good at them! I said was because she hasn't been a Lion King fanadic for quite sometime... Enjoy the story and her other Lion King videos! ^^
GreatKingMufasa

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Taka's story part 1 "Taka's scar"

Postby TheDoctor » February 8th, 2011, 7:58 pm

The fact that she uses other people's images in her video without giving them any credit whatsoever is instant dislike on my part. So disrespectful :|
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby GreatKingMufasa » February 8th, 2011, 9:41 pm

I guess, but the way I see it as long as she isn't taking credit for the pics, I see nothing wrong. Giving credit where credit is due would be the nice thing to do, but it's not like she claimed any of the pics or something, and in her defense it can be rather hard at times to find the original artists.
GreatKingMufasa

Pride Points: 0

Postby TheDoctor » February 9th, 2011, 2:20 am

[quote="GreatKingMufasa"]I guess, but the way I see it as long as she isn't taking credit for the pics, I see nothing wrong. Giving credit where credit is due would be the nice thing to do, but it's not like she claimed any of the pics or something,[/quote]
Perhaps, but I know a lot of artists who get very offended when other people take their work without asking permission or crediting them. It's lazy and disrespectful to the artist who puts hard work into creating those drawings. And for that reason, I will lose respect for anyone who just takes them and doesn't bother to credit, not to mention asking permission in the first place.

[quote="GreatKingMufasa"]and in her defense it can be rather hard at times to find the original artists.[/quote]
Not if you're grabbing them directly off TLKFAA, which she claimed she did.

Anywho, as disclaimer because I don't want to seem like a meanie o.- It's nothing against you, GreatKingMufasa, I'm just stating my general opinion.
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby Kopalover » February 9th, 2011, 4:21 am

They are great vids, yet if she claims she get them straight from TLKFAA then she at least HAS to have Disclaimers. I've seen all her Lion king videos they are all great , but they NEED disclaimers or the artist will get mad.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Return to Other Fan-Created Media