Blender Nala project - Development

Re: Blender Nala project - Development

Postby pounce » August 27th, 2011, 2:36 am

omg this must be the coolest thing I have seen! O.o Pawesome work on Nala! Your F/A-18A is amazing, too. :kiaraexcited: If you don't mind, what do you do for a living? I recently started learning Maya and there's so many buttons! Anyway, you are awesome. :D
Life of Pi is an awesome movie!
pounce

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): pouncedashfly
Pride Points: 5

Postby DGFone » August 27th, 2011, 4:44 am

For a living: I go to school. I'm unemployed. :(

Learning how to use such programs takes a long time, but once you get the basics, you can learn the more advanced stuff 'as you need to' - only learn it if you need to. This makes using such programs much easier.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby pounce » August 28th, 2011, 3:47 am

[quote]For a living: I go to school. I'm unemployed. :( [/quote]
Oh, its ok; I'm the same. With such skillz you'll be well off! :)

[quote]Learning how to use such programs takes a long time, but once you get the basics, you can learn the more advanced stuff 'as you need to' - only learn it if you need to. This makes using such programs much easier.[/quote]
Thanks for the tip. Its kind of how I figured out After Effects and other programs. I'm doing fun tutorials just so I get the hang of it. I think animation is awesome! :excited:
Life of Pi is an awesome movie!
pounce

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): pouncedashfly
Pride Points: 5

Previous

Return to Other Fan-Created Media