KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Re: KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Postby KiarasMate » July 28th, 2011, 5:49 am

I have made two new AMVs since I stopped previously however, due to copyright and upload issues, I can't host them on YouTube, and I've yet to find another video sharing site that I like enough to use for this type of situation, so for now, my new AMVs won't be public. I also am still debating on whether or not to actually spend the money to upgrade my computer's GPU, in order to be able to use all the functionality of my video editing program once again, so if I don't end up doing that, I don't think I will truly get back into the whole AMV making scene, but if I do, there probably will be more vids in the future. With Fall Semester of college looming on the horizon though, I have other things to focus on for now, so I'll keep this thread updated when/if things change. Thanks again for the kind compliments and comments everyone. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SimbasGuard » August 21st, 2011, 2:09 am

You have some really amazing videos.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KiarasMate » August 21st, 2011, 6:50 pm

Thank you for the kind compliment, and thank you for all your feedback on my AMVs as well. I really do appreciate it. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Banzai » August 24th, 2011, 10:27 pm

Love them!
Banzai

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby KiarasMate » August 25th, 2011, 4:45 am

Thanks. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Buffy » August 25th, 2011, 5:23 am

I still love your videos haha!
I was watching a few earlier today, and decided to show my dad the RENT ones because he loves the movie as much as I do! He was impressed too! :D

GREAT job! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KiarasMate » August 27th, 2011, 7:36 pm

Thanks Linda. I appreciate the feedback, and tell your dad thanks as well. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby MuddyMufasa » October 5th, 2011, 1:49 am

Wow, this is a really nice collection of videos you have here! It must have taken you a really long time to make all these. O_o Anyway, great job, these are really cool. ^.^
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby KiarasMate » October 15th, 2011, 2:16 am

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment and I'm glad you enjoy my AMVs. Indeed, all those vids are pretty much the product of two years of on and off AMV making. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby KiarasMate » February 2nd, 2013, 7:04 pm

*tailbumps topic*

Sorry for bumping this dusty old thread, but I just upgraded to a new computer and have a little bit of creativity to spare, so some new AMVs will be coming in (hopefully) the not to distant future. Please stay tuned...
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media