KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Re: KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Postby KiarasMate » June 1st, 2009, 11:51 pm

NM: lol, you totally flatter me NM. ^^ Yeah, there are a lot of AMVs there but since I know everyone's taste in music is different, I try and vary my AMVs to fit all sorts of peoples tastes. ^^ Aside from Rap, which I will NEVER do, and Country, which I rarely do unless it's a request, I pretty much have all other basis covered. hehe. ^^ Thank you for the kind compliment though my friend. ^^ That truly does mean a lot to me. At least you have something to watch when you find yourself bored here on MLK, although that's probably never the case, since this forum seems pretty lively to me. lol. ^^

Zeke: Why thank you so much Zeke. hehe. ^^ I'm glad you think that my vids have improved over time, which is what I'm striving for anyways. lol. ^^ One of these days, I'll reach that level of greatness that the best AMV makers of all time have achieved, but I'm a LONG ways away from that still. ^^ I do appreciate your feedback more than you know though my friend and it's all good. ^^ I just value your comments when you do have time to leave them Zeke. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Katelyn23 » June 11th, 2009, 11:12 pm

Like I've said MANY times before, your AMV's are absolutely FLAWLESS KM, you are definitely my favourite AMV maker out there. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby KiarasMate » June 13th, 2009, 12:42 am

Aww. ^^ thank you so much Kate, for your awesome feedback as always. ^^ That truly does mean a lot to me my friend and it's great hearing from you again. :) I hope you haven't given up on AMV making too, since your vids were just as amazing as mine! ^^ Hope things have been good for you too and it's nice to see you here on MLK as well. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » June 13th, 2009, 12:48 am

Your AMVs are so AMAZING! I love them all, no mater what KM! :D
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KiarasMate » June 13th, 2009, 8:52 am

Aww. ^^ Thank you so much as well Crystal, for your kind compliment too. ^^ I'm truly flattered by it and I'm so happy you enjoy my AMVs. ^^ Makes all the work I put into them worth all the while just to know people get pleasure out of viewing them. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Katelyn23 » June 15th, 2009, 9:28 pm

I've already got like 30 of my favourite AMVs from you on my computer, and I just can't stop watching them hehe. ^^ That's just how AWESOME they are. I haven't given up on AMV making, it just might take awhile until I get to make another one lol. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby KiarasMate » June 15th, 2009, 10:55 pm

lol, wow, that's a lot of my AMVs Kate. ^^ well, I'm glad to hear that you haven't given up the AMV making, since like I said, you made some really amazing AMVs when you were active. ^^ I can't wait for you to get back into the AMV making scene and I will look forward to seeing more of your spectacular vids when you do find the time to make some more Kate. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

152 Lion King AMVs, eh? :confident: I don't want to know the total amount of the time spent on every one of those AMVs all put together. XD
I swear, you truly never cease to amaze me, KM.
*KM's videos = epic 8D *
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby KiarasMate » June 18th, 2009, 2:08 am

Aww. ^^ You're too kind Sparrow. hehe. ^^ Thank you so much for your nice compliment my friend and it's so good to see you here on MLK. :) Hope you're enjoying yourself on the forum and you know I appreciate all your feedback. ^^ You're an epic AMV creator yourself though and I'm sure you put just as much hard work and love into your vids as I do. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby DarkLiger » June 18th, 2009, 4:06 am

I only have gotten to see like 5-10 of your videos, and i didn't know you had this many :o
I already know that they will be great from what i have seen from your other videos. I will have to save a day to watch them all :D
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media