KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Re: KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Postby KiarasMate » June 18th, 2009, 10:22 am

lol, take your time DL. ^^ There are a lot of them but it's best to pace yourself so you won't get bored with them too easily, seeing as there's only 3 movies I work with, so a lot of the scenes will repeat if you watch a lot of them at once. :) Given, I try to alter scenes that I commonly use a lot, to make them appear different in a way but to the well trained eye, you'll get sick of seeing the same scenes over and over and over again. lol. :) Still, I'm happy that you've enjoyed the few of my AMVs you've watched thus far and I hope you'll like the rest as well my friend. ^^ They should make for some nice viewing material whenever you find yourself bored or something, although here on MLK, I haven't really found myself all that bored much. lol. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 18th, 2009, 6:16 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]Aww. ^^ You're too kind Sparrow. hehe. ^^ Thank you so much for your nice compliment my friend and it's so good to see you here on MLK. :) Hope you're enjoying yourself on the forum and you know I appreciate all your feedback. ^^ You're an epic AMV creator yourself though and I'm sure you put just as much hard work and love into your vids as I do. ^^[/quote]

Thanks. :innocent: I should probably get my AMVs up on this forum, if anybody would want to see them, assuming I only have about 15. :oops:
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby KiarasMate » June 19th, 2009, 12:23 am

Most definitely my friend. ^^ You never know who will end up watching them and it's just more free promotion for your awesome AMVs. hehe. ^^ Might attract some new faces to your vids and channel too. :) So yeah, go for it! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Lovelion » June 23rd, 2009, 11:41 pm

Hey KiarasMate. I started watching some of your newer AMVs today and they just blew me away. You are AMAZING!! :)
^Made by TeenSimba! Thank you so much Josh!!^
^Made by Katelyn23.. amazing. ♥^

Avatar by QueenofthePridelands!!
Lovelion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Peace, Love, Jonas

Pride Points: 0

Postby ScaЯ » June 24th, 2009, 2:44 am

I LOVE your AMV's! :D
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasMate » June 24th, 2009, 11:49 am

@ Lovelion: Aww. ^^ Thank you so much Lovelion. :) I'm really happy you've enjoyed my AMVs thus far and your feedback means so much to me. ^^ Thanks for the kind compliment and I hope you will continue to enjoy them as I continue to make them. hehe. ^^

@ ScaR: Thanks so much ScaR. ^^ I really appreciate your feedback my friend and I'm happy you like my AMVs. ^^ Really means a lot to me. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 27th, 2009, 11:38 pm

I told you of my weird goal to watch all of your AMVs in consecutive order in the chatbox, eh KM? :P I know a few people now have tried that, I believe.
This is what happens when I'm bored out of my skull...I can never get bored while watching your AMVs! lol. :)
NightyByeSparrow

Postby KiarasMate » June 28th, 2009, 7:52 pm

lol Sparrow. ^^ Yes, I think a few people have tried that before. Funny, I've never heard from them again after that though. >.> Scary! lol, j/k. ^^ But I'm glad you find my AMVs entertaining my friend. ^^ Some of them might be dead though, since I haven't updated the links in a while. lol. There shouldn't be too many dead links though but just a heads up. :) I really need to make a new AMV, but just can't work on one with this hot weather and feeling like this. lol. ^^ Hopefully I'll get something done today though. ^^ Thanks again for your awesome post though Sparrow. You rock my friend! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 28th, 2009, 10:56 pm

Yeah, I've seen; but you don't know how stubbornly perseverant I am. XD And it's odd, I live in the northern part of the US, and THIS heat kills me. :P And because the song I'm using for the AMV right now is almost six minutes long, the longest I've ever done, I'm just pooped, lol.
Well, Imeem won't remove their videos until the 30th, so...>.> Don't see why the heck they're doing that, but, eh. =/
And thanks again! ^^
NightyByeSparrow

Postby KiarasMate » June 29th, 2009, 3:48 am

lol, wow a 6 minute AMV is a lot of work. hehe. I haven't done any song over 5 minutes in a LONG time. lol. The only songs that ever pushed over the 5 minute boundry for me were all NightWish songs and since I can't use them anymore, it's very rare to find any songs over that length. lol. DragonForce was another, but they aren't allowed on YT either. lol. :) I'm sure your AMV will turn out amazing like always though Sparrow. ^^ Just take your time with it and you know I can't wait to see it. ^^ I actually got a new AMV done today too so yet another to add to the list for you to watch! Mhuahaha. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media