KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Re: KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Postby KiarasMate » October 30th, 2009, 6:27 am

lol, sounds like an interesting song to try and work with. Sure, I guess we can give it a shot. lol. :) So you're going to use TLK1 then and you're splitting the song for us? :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby LilTiger » October 30th, 2009, 12:20 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]lol, sounds like an interesting song to try and work with. Sure, I guess we can give it a shot. lol. :) So you're going to use TLK1 then and you're splitting the song for us? :)[/quote]

Question, are me and you still plannign our collab?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby CheetahCat » October 30th, 2009, 1:24 pm

*Pounces KM*

Hi KM!! ^^

I'm just popping into your AMV thread to congratulate you on your 200th AMV, which I must say came out so epically hehe. ^^ You really do showcase your love for TLK in these marvelous creations that you take the time to create! I've been very loyal to your AMVs and I've seen EVERY single one of them from day one. ^^ I still can recall your very first WMM creation and my goodness, you've improved so much overtime. hehe. ^^ We all can safely say that you're a YouTube Legend and the King of TLK AMV making. ^^ I'm already looking forward to the day where you'll reach 300 videos, if you decide to keep your breathtaking AMVs going.
:)

I'll always be very loyal to you and your AMV Videos KM, regardless whatever happens in life. :) By the way, I like how your videos automatically play on YouTube lol. It's like you're part of the YouTube Partners program or something. ^^

I was waiting for this day to happen KM and I'm glad to have witness it with you! ^^

Stay well my bestest lion friend. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby KiarasMate » October 30th, 2009, 9:37 pm

@ LT: Yes, of course LT. :) We have to pick out a song though and work out movie details. :)

@ TS: Aww, thanks TS. :) You know your support means so much to me my bestest lion friend. ^^ lol, I don't know if I'll reach 300 anytime soon, if at all, but we'll see. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby LilTiger » October 30th, 2009, 9:39 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]@ LT: Yes, of course LT. :) We have to pick out a song though and work out movie details. :)

@ TS: Aww, thanks TS. :) You know your support means so much to me my bestest lion friend. ^^ lol, I don't know if I'll reach 300 anytime soon, if at all, but we'll see. :)[/quote]
Well, maybe you can PM me on YT (http://www.youtube.com/lpswonder ] and tell me what you'd like to do
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby KiarasMate » October 31st, 2009, 12:37 am

Well, I'm up for anything really, just as long as it's not Rap or R&B music. :) I'll let you pick the song though, so just PM me either on here or on YT when you think of a good song for us to work with LT. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 31st, 2009, 1:29 am

Hey dude you got awesome AMV's There i cant wait till more of your good work comes out xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 31st, 2009, 8:56 am

Oh, those AMVs are epic! You must be the God of TLK AMV making! Great job! I'm gonna go watch more of these epic videos now! ^^

OMG, the list with the links must have taken you a while to make. o_O
KopsTheTerminator

Postby KiarasMate » October 31st, 2009, 3:33 pm

Thanks so much for your kind feedback Kopa23. ^^ that means a lot to me my friend and I'm glad you enjoy my work. :) lol, somewhat. :) I just add in each new link to the list when I make a new AMV, so it just grows over time. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Chanzo » November 6th, 2009, 10:08 pm

I love your AMV's KM, they're all so professional & you have a great taste in music! Can't wait to see more.

The Northern Lights | Bolt Zone Forums | YouTube

"This one goes out to all the girls with braces for keeping it metal." - Adam D of Killswitch Engage
Chanzo

Oh Yeah!

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media