Nightstar75's AMV's

Nightstar75's AMV's

Postby Nightstar75 » June 14th, 2009, 10:41 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/nightstar75

I make AMV's as a hobby too ^^ But mine aren't as good as most people, like TeenSimba's and KiarasMate's AMV's. ^^ But I try. Tell me what you think of them if you haven't watched any. It's here for you, I'm not saying you HAVE to watch them, it would make meh happy and I would give the whole world cookies :3
Peace out XP
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Re: Nightstar75's AMV's

Postby KiarasMate » June 15th, 2009, 12:55 am

Don't listen to what Nightstar75 is saying, since her AMVs are just as good as mine, if not better. She must be feeling under the weather or something. lol. ^^ Just messing with ya my friend but seriously, I've loved all your AMVs thus far and you really have a lot of talent. ^^ I mean it when I say your AMVs are amazing and they are definitely better than mine. :) Besides, the most modest member slot is taken by me on this forum, so you'll just have to admit that your AMVs are that dang good! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Nightstar75 » June 15th, 2009, 1:04 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]Don't listen to what Nightstar75 is saying, since her AMVs are just as good as mine, if not better. She must be feeling under the weather or something. lol. ^^ Just messing with ya my friend but seriously, I've loved all your AMVs thus far and you really have a lot of talent. ^^ I mean it when I say your AMVs are amazing and they are definitely better than mine. :) Besides, the most modest member slot is taken by me on this forum, so you'll just have to admit that your AMVs are that dang good! ^^[/quote]

Lol :innocent: Your comment means so much KM ^^ But your good at AMVing yourself. I look up to you in it, I really think your AMV's just as god if not better than mine. Your really good at the whole "AMV making." concept. ^^
Nightstar75

Postby Mike » June 15th, 2009, 1:13 am

I had to subscribe to you =) Your vids are really great!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Nightstar75 » June 15th, 2009, 1:33 am

[quote="Mike"]I had to subscribe to you =) Your vids are really great![/quote]

:ooo: Thankyou ^^ That means alot to me that you like my videos! ^^
Nightstar75

Postby DarkLiger » June 15th, 2009, 1:45 am

I subscribe, but i will look at the videos a little later i am trying to work on my video right now.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Postby Nightstar75 » June 15th, 2009, 1:49 am

[quote="DarkLiger"]I subscribe, but i will look at the videos a little later i am trying to work on my video right now.[/quote]

Lol, that's ok, I thankyou for the sub. ^^ Take your time looking at my vids, your not missing much *hides before someone has to argue*
I can't wait to see the video your gonna work on ^^
Nightstar75

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 5:58 am

Nighteh!! xD Don't say that! You're vids are amazing! Just as good as KM's or TS'!!! :)
LeafeonGlow

Postby CheetahCat » June 15th, 2009, 6:30 am

Kirstin-Chan! :)

I really hope you know that your AMVs are amazing because your latest one really put my breath away! You're such an inspiring AMV creator and I know that you do so well on Vegas, you're already doing so good with the chroma keying and such. ;)
I'm looking forward to your new AMVs in the future my lioness friend! They're always exciting to watch!
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby KiarasMate » June 15th, 2009, 8:04 am

[quote="Nightstar75"][quote="KiarasMate"]Don't listen to what Nightstar75 is saying, since her AMVs are just as good as mine, if not better. She must be feeling under the weather or something. lol. ^^ Just messing with ya my friend but seriously, I've loved all your AMVs thus far and you really have a lot of talent. ^^ I mean it when I say your AMVs are amazing and they are definitely better than mine. :) Besides, the most modest member slot is taken by me on this forum, so you'll just have to admit that your AMVs are that dang good! ^^[/quote]

Lol :innocent: Your comment means so much KM ^^ But your good at AMVing yourself. I look up to you in it, I really think your AMV's just as god if not better than mine. Your really good at the whole "AMV making." concept. ^^[/quote]

Hehe, thank you as well my friend, for your nice compliment. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media