LeafeonGlow's AMVs

LeafeonGlow's AMVs

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 6:51 am

Hehe, hi ^^ I though I'd share a few of my AMVs ^^ They're no where near as good as most people who make them ^^; But most of them have TLK movies in them :) Hope you like them!

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeafeonGlow
LeafeonGlow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: LeafeonGlow's AMVs

Postby DarkLiger » June 15th, 2009, 7:22 am

i sub for you on youtube, i will go back later to watch the video's and comment on them. i just haven't had as much time to go to youtube for a while. Probably in the next few days.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiarasMate » June 15th, 2009, 8:07 am

You make some really awesome AMVs LeafeonGlow and I subbed to you as well. lol. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 8:13 am

Hehe, thanks for the sub DarkLiger! It's much appreciated ^^

And thank you as well KiarasMate! It really means a lot coming from you! ^^
LeafeonGlow

Postby CheetahCat » June 15th, 2009, 8:27 am

Hurrya, Ashley's AMVs! :)

I must say Ash, the AMVs I've seen from you thus far are truly amazing. ;)
I really think you're marvelous at editing AMVs and I always look forward of seeing more of your outstanding creations. I love to watch your AMVs from time to time too. ^^ They're that good!
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 8:32 am

[quote="TeenSimba"]Hurrya, Ashley's AMVs! :)

I must say Ash, the AMVs I've seen from you thus far are truly amazing. ;)
I really think you're marvelous at editing AMVs and I always look forward of seeing more of your outstanding creations. I love to watch your AMVs from time to time too. ^^ They're that good![/quote]

Aww! Thanks Josh! ^^ I'm glad to know that you like my AMVs enough to watch them form time to time my twin buddy! (hugs) It means a lot!
LeafeonGlow

Postby Nightstar75 » June 15th, 2009, 9:52 pm

^^ Ashy!!!
Yay! XD Lol, your AMV's are good, they really are :3 Don't put yourself down like that or I'll get....the weasel on you! >:3 :evil:
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 10:00 pm

[quote="Nightstar75"]^^ Ashy!!!
Yay! XD Lol, your AMV's are good, they really are :3 Don't put yourself down like that or I'll get....the weasel on you! >:3 :evil:[/quote]

XD Not the weasel!! :ohno: Lol, thanks Nighteh!! <3 But it's true! D: I'm still a newbie at everything!
LeafeonGlow

Postby Nightstar75 » June 15th, 2009, 10:08 pm

[quote="LeafeonGlow"][quote="Nightstar75"]^^ Ashy!!!
Yay! XD Lol, your AMV's are good, they really are :3 Don't put yourself down like that or I'll get....the weasel on you! >:3 :evil:[/quote]

XD Not the weasel!! :ohno: Lol, thanks Nighteh!! <3 But it's true! D: I'm still a newbie at everything![/quote]

XD Your welcome, and your not a newbie!! DX Your AMV's ROCK! And like...your art o.o blew the socks I wasn't wearing off :3 :hey3:
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 10:22 pm

[quote="Nightstar75"][quote="LeafeonGlow"][quote="Nightstar75"]^^ Ashy!!!

XD Not the weasel!! :ohno: Lol, thanks Nighteh!! <3 But it's true! D: I'm still a newbie at everything![/quote]

XD Your welcome, and your not a newbie!! DX Your AMV's ROCK! And like...your art o.o blew the socks I wasn't wearing off :3 :hey3:[/quote]

XD the sock you weren't wearing? xD I didn't know that was possible ....but hey, with giant weasels, anything is possible xD
LeafeonGlow

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media