I'm making a game and i need some help in 3d modelling!

I'm making a game and i need some help in 3d modelling!

Postby Muzako » September 5th, 2012, 12:22 am

Hi, If you're reading this, THANK YOU!

I had an this idea of making a game with unity of "The Lion King" movie. So I started making it, but there were to many models that I have to make. So i'm asking anyone that knows how to make models.. PLEASE HELP ME!!

I've already have 2 models: Nala's model(I've downloaded it) and Young Simba's model(made it myself)
So PLEASE, if anyone has the next models, or is interested in making them please Upload them!

1.Adult Simba 2.Young Nala 3.Scar 4.Raffiki 5.Pumba 6.Timon 7.Mufasa 8.Sarabi 9.Zazu 10.Hyenas

If you have a model of any other animal that appears in the movie it will be great to!!!!!

Thanks, Muzako.
Muzako

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muzako
Pride Points: 0

Re: I'm making a game and i need some help in 3d modelling!

Postby DGFone » September 6th, 2012, 9:33 pm

Hello and welcome to MLK!

I can help you with the modeling, but I do have this question: from what I understand, the Unity engine is in the process of being ported to the Linux OS. If that is the case, I would love to help you out (if you are serious about making the game) especially if there will be a Linux release.

If you can, I would also appreciate seeing screenshots of the models you already have.

Thanks,
DGFone
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby OuRaion » September 23rd, 2012, 2:12 am

What file format did you want them in? I have Simba and Scar here if you want them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e9dqzfdah49zz ... 3pkppzw32p
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Nukascar1 » November 6th, 2012, 6:00 pm

First question have you made a game before?
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Return to Other Fan-Created Media