I feel compelled to do a Lion King AMV with a KISS song.

I feel compelled to do a Lion King AMV with a KISS song.

Postby ADW » December 7th, 2012, 3:20 am

Ever since I remembered the cheesy made for TV movie "KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park" and saw KISS' appearance on "What's New, Scooby Doo?" earlier this week, I've been on a KISS kick, and now I feel compelled to make a Lion King music video with a song of theirs, but I don't know which song I should use. This will be my very first LK video if made. I have a whole 3 disc set by them (their entry in Universal's "Playlist Plus" series of budget releases), their second volume in Universal's 20th Century Masters series, which focuses on their non-make up era, and I have Music From "The Elder" and Lick It Up. Song suggestions?
ADW

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Re: I feel compelled to do a Lion King AMV with a KISS song.

Postby ScarsLove » December 7th, 2012, 4:16 pm

Oh this is tough! They have so many great songs! You should do a lion king / kiss montage :kiaraexcited:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby ADW » December 7th, 2012, 6:55 pm

I want to! But I can't think of a good song by them to use for it.
ADW

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby ScarsLove » December 8th, 2012, 5:51 pm

Black Diamond or Fractured Mirror. Those are my personal favorites.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Return to Other Fan-Created Media