My First AMV Ever!

My First AMV Ever!

Postby PhyscoSimba » July 17th, 2009, 10:55 am

Well, I've always wanted to make some TLK AMV's for quite some time now. The past couple days, I stopped procrastinating and actually put one together!

I'm going to be uploading all of my AMV's to AMV Makers United. A site completely dedicated to AMV's. I'm not going to bother with YouTube due to all of the copyright problems at the moment.

So, what do you guys think? I know some of the scenes aren't perfect, and some of the transitions might not fit the greatest, but I think I did a fairly good job for for my first one! :)

Even though it's my first one, it still isn't even close to the talent all of you here have. :)

Here's the link: http://amvmakers.ning.com/video/tlkbring-me-to-lifeevanescance

Enjoy!
PhyscoSimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: My First AMV Ever!

Postby KiarasMate » July 17th, 2009, 12:44 pm

Awesome AMV PS. ^^ Loved the song choice and the scenes worked nicely with the music. ^^ Unfortunately, a comment on here is the best I can do, since you're not on YouTube, so I can't sub to ya and I don't have an account on AMV Makers United. Well, just wanted to let you know that you have a lot of talent and I'll be keeping up with your AMVs through this thread. Looking forward to seeing more amazing work from you in the near future my friend. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Buffy » July 17th, 2009, 2:27 pm

Great video PS! You did an amazing job for it being your first! I also added you as a friend on there!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LadyAislinn » July 17th, 2009, 3:31 pm

That was great! Made me teary-eyed... awesome job!
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Mike » July 17th, 2009, 4:14 pm

Great song choice, and a fabulous first AMV =) I hope you continue to develop your talent.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby PhyscoSimba » July 17th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Thank you for the good comments guys! I would go on YouTube, but I'm not going to risk it. I just wish AMVMU (I'm going to start abbreviating that now) had a comment system so you could comment on here and on the actual video. :)
PhyscoSimba

Postby Buffy » July 17th, 2009, 8:32 pm

Hmm... I think AMVMU lets members post comments.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby ScaЯ » July 17th, 2009, 8:35 pm

Awesome video! Nice work! Sweet song! :D
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby DarkLiger » July 17th, 2009, 11:05 pm

Great job PS ^.^ That was an amazing first amv. I thought the song was a good choice, Bring Me To Life is one of my favorite songs! The scenes match up well, and it flowed well with the song. I hope to see more AMV's in the future from you. ^.^
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Postby CheetahCat » July 18th, 2009, 3:57 am

Really nice AMV you created here, PS. ^^ I knew you would've done a great job on your first AMV and I thoroughly enjoyed how this one came out as well. The song choice was a nice pick from you and the scenes paired up wonderfully hehe. ^^

Keep up the great work my friend and I'm looking forward of seeing your next AMV in the future. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media