What program do you recomend?

What program do you recomend?

Postby LilTiger » August 2nd, 2009, 1:20 am

Alright. I'm just wondering, what program do use? Because I want to use something else besides WMM(Window Movie Maker). And I'm also wondering, where can you download TLK on your computer? Because I'm sick of useing pictures and such. So two questions, What program do you recomend? And where can you download TLK on your computer?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: What program do you recomend?

Postby Simba » August 2nd, 2009, 1:25 am

by downloading TLK, do you mean the movie? I think it's illegal to download whole movies.

and what are you making? depending on what you're planning on making, I might can recommend a program for you ;)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby LilTiger » August 2nd, 2009, 1:30 am

Well Simba, I mean from a DVD. And the program for making Lion King movies(right after I find a DVD and get it on my computer)
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Postby Schindler » August 2nd, 2009, 1:33 am

Downloading music is also illegal, but that doesn't stop many people ;)
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightyByeSparrow » August 2nd, 2009, 1:36 am

For video editing, if you don't want to stick with Windows Movie Maker, then I'd recommend Sony Vegas. Even if you can't buy it, you can try out the free trial for 30 days like I'm currently doing; http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/dow ... egasfamily

There's a couple of other programs, such as Pinnacle Studio (and I believe Final Cut.). You decide what's right for you :P
Hope this helped! :)

EDIT: To rip the movie from a DVD, there's Magic DVD Ripper.
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby morri908 » August 2nd, 2009, 1:37 am

if you want the full movie (and own it)... i recomend getting a DVD ripper (such as magic DVD ripper) ... it takes forever to do though :D
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby LilTiger » August 2nd, 2009, 1:38 am

[quote="NightyByeSparrow"]For video editing, if you don't want to stick with Windows Movie Maker, then I'd recommend Sony Vegas. Even if you can't buy it, you can try out the free trial for 30 days like I'm currently doing; http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/dow ... egasfamily

There's a couple of other programs, such as Pinnacle Studio (and I believe Final Cut.). You decide what's right for you :P
Hope this helped! :)

EDIT: To rip the movie from a DVD, there's Magic DVD Ripper.[/quote]

By term "Rip" what do you mean? I've heard of it, but I never know what it is/does.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Simba » August 2nd, 2009, 1:42 am

rip is when your computer takes a copy of it off the disc and adds it to your library. there's many programs for movies. I like to use muvee (I'm not one who does AMVs, but I work with other things in it). the free version allows you up to 30 pics, 3 videos, and 3 music files. but it's best to purchase the full version if you want to do much with it.
Simba

[inactive account]

Postby DarkLiger » August 2nd, 2009, 1:43 am

Yeah like NBS said the free 30 day trial is great and free. I used until I got Vegas ^.^
On the film clip thing, the only thing i can tell you if you can't get the program for DVD's. There is a website http://www.idesktop.tv its a site that allows you to download any video from youtube and plenty of people have upload the whole movie of lion king.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » August 2nd, 2009, 1:47 am

although, YouTube doesn't exactly have the best quality of videos. but I guess it's better than nothing at all.

Video Studio 12 is a great program, but it may be more complicated than other programs mentioned.
Simba

[inactive account]

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media