What program do you recomend?

Re: What program do you recomend?

Postby RayCat » September 11th, 2009, 10:26 pm

Isn't this kinda spamming up LT's topic? I dunno...
So LT, I use Microsoft Paint, PhotoImpact 8 and Photo Impression 5. What I usually do is make a piccie on Microsoft Paint, and then I add effects and stuff on PhotoImpact 8 and Photo Impression 5. Also if I'm making a video, I use Windows Movie Maker and Video Impression 2.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 12th, 2009, 5:12 pm

i cant download them coz my internet is slow as.
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » September 12th, 2009, 6:55 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]Isn't this kinda spamming up LT's topic? I dunno...
So LT, I use Microsoft Paint, PhotoImpact 8 and Photo Impression 5. What I usually do is make a piccie on Microsoft Paint, and then I add effects and stuff on PhotoImpact 8 and Photo Impression 5. Also if I'm making a video, I use Windows Movie Maker and Video Impression 2.[/quote]
Well, I'm really not interested for the graphic programs. I'm looking for AMV programs.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby WildSimba » September 13th, 2009, 1:04 am

These are my person answers to your questions, none of what I say is illegal, or will put a virus to your computer.

1. For video making, I myself have gone back to Windows Movie Maker. Vegas Movie Studio Platinum is one I used on a couple of my AMV's, but it takes a couple tries to get used to, but it's very easy once you learn the basics. It's probably what I'm going to use to make my upcomming movie, I'm going to shoot on a pretty simple camera, and then simple editing.
2. There is only way I'd recommend you download TLK to your computer, and that's from ripping the movie onto your computer strait for the legally-obtained DVD itself. It's illegal to download movies onto your computer, without owning the copyright, but magicdvdripper will rip it strait to your computer from the DVD, no hastle.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm

Use WMP (Windows media player) to Rip or use my computer and whatever you want.
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Other Fan-Created Media