Nighteh and TS Team Up!

Nighteh and TS Team Up!

Postby Nightstar75 » August 31st, 2009, 4:54 am

To Bring you an amazingly epic AMV! 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ibv7dG--yA

I thought we'd share that with you. Me and TS did a collab and here it is. ^^ The song is By The Way by Theroy of a Deadman, and we had SO much fun making this Collab. ^^ I hope you guys enjoy it. ;) You better or your gonna get a Zira face slap. :x ....Kidding! :lol:
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Re: Nighteh and TS Team Up!

Postby DarkLiger » August 31st, 2009, 6:58 am

[quote]You better or your gonna get a Zira face slap[/quote]
A what? :ew:
Anyway that was a great amv you two did. I just commented on the video, but I will say it here too. ^^ You two should do more collabs, not saying that your amvs' aren't godly anyway. :lol: It looked like you guys worked really hard on it and you deserve a prize.... but i don't have one for you ^^ so I just rated it and commented. Great job, to Josh and Kirstin!!! :)
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CheetahCat » September 1st, 2009, 3:13 am

Aww, thank you for your comment on our collab, DL! ^^ We really do appreciate you for taking the time to make a constructive feedback on our first collab! :)

Me personally, I found this a really fun experience and I'll be doing more collabs in the future with my friends or if anyone else is interested! ^^ I'm also looking forward of doing another collab with Kirstin too, she's one epic lioness and very fun to do a collab with!

Thanks for making our first collab a memorable one Kirstin! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby DarkLiger » September 1st, 2009, 5:46 am

[quote="TeenSimba"]Aww, thank you for your comment on our collab, DL! ^^ We really do appreciate you for taking the time to make a constructive feedback on our first collab! :)

Me personally, I found this a really fun experience and I'll be doing more collabs in the future with my friends or if anyone else is interested! ^^ I'm also looking forward of doing another collab with Kirstin too, she's one epic lioness and very fun to do a collab with!

Thanks for making our first collab a memorable one Kirstin! ^^[/quote]
Your most welcome. I still have to make my amv but school and other things are preventing me from even get a spark of motivation. though i could start some this weekend, but that would prevent me from playing UMK3 for the xbox. XD So i have to choose.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Postby Buffy » September 1st, 2009, 11:04 am

I commented on the video, and I simply L O V E it! You both did an amazing job, and I can't wait to see mooooooore!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby NightyByeSparrow » September 1st, 2009, 5:38 pm

*gasps at the epicness and applauds*

Both of you, seriously. This was AMAZING, from the intro and the song choice itself, to the little watermarks and the very end of the whole thing. Collab of the awesome here ^^

(it also seems like everyone waited until I was on a trip to start making collabs. ._. )
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby CheetahCat » September 1st, 2009, 8:23 pm

Aww, thank you very much again everyone! ^^ I"m really happy to see you all enjoyed this collab that Kirstin and I made. :)

This was a fun experience and I'm hoping to do more in the near future! If any of you fellow AMV makers wanna participate in a collab with me, just let me know and we can work something out! ^^ I'm willing to do another!
:)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Nightstar75 » September 1st, 2009, 9:20 pm

DarkLiger: Thanks! ^^... A PRIZE!!! o.o Gimmie a life sized Itachi. Or an Itachi plushie XDD :innocent: that'll be good for meh. *smirks* :smirk:

Buffy: Thanks Buffi-kun. ^^ It means alot!

Sparrow-chan: ^^ Thankyou! =3 Awwww....T.T But it's ok, now that your back, we'll as surely do a collab with chu! ^^ :3 :P
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby KiarasMate » September 1st, 2009, 10:51 pm

(claps his paws for nightstar and TS)

Like I said on YT, you both did a marvelous job on this collab. ^^ It really flowed nicely and you two make an epic duo. hehe. :) Looking forward to seeing any future projects that you two make and keep up the amazing work, both of you. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby KingKivuli » September 1st, 2009, 10:55 pm

what an epic AMV. i know i say alot of tlk vids are good and i enjoy them but i thin that one has just snatched the 3rd place spot of my favs. truly fantastic
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media