Nighteh and TS Team Up!

Re: Nighteh and TS Team Up!

Postby LilTiger » September 2nd, 2009, 7:30 pm

Awesome AMV Nighty and TS!!! I really loved it.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby DarkLiger » September 3rd, 2009, 6:46 am

[quote="Nightstar75"]DarkLiger: Thanks! ^^... A PRIZE!!! o.o Gimmie a life sized Itachi. Or an Itachi plushie XDD :innocent: that'll be good for meh. *smirks* :smirk:

Buffy: Thanks Buffi-kun. ^^ It means alot!

Sparrow-chan: ^^ Thankyou! =3 Awwww....T.T But it's ok, now that your back, we'll as surely do a collab with chu! ^^ :3 :P[/quote]
How about I give you the real Itachi? ^^ He might be a bit to keep though >.>
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nightstar75 » September 4th, 2009, 1:22 am

[quote="DarkLiger"]How about I give you the real Itachi? ^^ He might be a bit to keep though >.>[/quote]

:O.....Kirstin wants the real Itachi....yes *nods*...*holds arms out* =O May I has him now? .3 8-) :innocent:
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby LilTiger » September 4th, 2009, 1:25 am

[quote="Nightstar75"][quote="DarkLiger"]How about I give you the real Itachi? ^^ He might be a bit to keep though >.>[/quote]

:O.....Kirstin wants the real Itachi....yes *nods*...*holds arms out* =O May I has him now? .3 8-) :innocent:[/quote]
Nightstar, I'd love to do a collab with you as soon as I rip TLK,TLK II, and TLK 1.5 on my computer.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Nightstar75 » September 4th, 2009, 1:28 am

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="Nightstar75"][quote="DarkLiger"]How about I give you the real Itachi? ^^ He might be a bit to keep though >.>[/quote]

:O.....Kirstin wants the real Itachi....yes *nods*...*holds arms out* =O May I has him now? .3 8-) :innocent:[/quote]
Nightstar, I'd love to do a collab with you as soon as I rip TLK,TLK II, and TLK 1.5 on my computer.[/quote]

Really? Alrighty!! I'll be waiting for such! :P I would love to do a collab with you aswell my friend! ^^
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby LilTiger » September 4th, 2009, 1:29 am

[quote="Nightstar75"][quote="LilTiger"][quote="Nightstar75"]
Nightstar, I'd love to do a collab with you as soon as I rip TLK,TLK II, and TLK 1.5 on my computer.[/quote]

Really? Alrighty!! I'll be waiting for such! :P I would love to do a collab with you aswell my friend! ^^[/quote][/quote]

If I'm lucky, I will try to convince my parents(yeah, I can)to download it(Magic DVD Ripper) and just try to find the DVDs for them. So, I'll PM you the idea okay?
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby CheetahCat » September 5th, 2009, 1:43 am

Hehe, thank you very much everyone for your warm compliments! :)

I'm very happy to see that you all enjoyed this collab that Kirstin and I made. I'm willing to do more in the future and I hope to work with some of you too! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby RayCat » September 6th, 2009, 5:08 am

This was absolutely stunningly amazingly awesomesauce! Really! You guys should be on TV for making films you're so good! You'd be famous, celebraties even, drowning in money! Lol, I hope you don't drown though :innocent:
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SilverSimba01 » September 6th, 2009, 10:04 pm

I saw the video I let me tell you that both of you did a magnificent video, OMG You video is awsome, I like the song, keep up with the goood work Nighteh and TeenSimba :D
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 11th, 2009, 5:12 am

Wow I LOVE IT you should do more^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media