SM2.0's AMV's (RKLE at the moment)

Re: RKLE75901's AMV's

Postby SarabisMate » September 9th, 2009, 2:24 am

[quote="Nightstar75"]YAY RKLE!! You joined MLK!! *tackles and hugs tightly* X3 Mmm...Lol XDD anyways =3 I LOVE your AMV's, and I'm Proud to be a member of your production team, just to let you know. ;) Keep up your good work!![/quote]

:lol: "Tackles back and Hugs tightly" yep I joined MLK and I love it here!! :D and your welcome for joining the production team^^ and I love having y'all there cuz if you weren't then it would not be "Black Lion" matierial :lol:
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby Nightstar75 » September 9th, 2009, 2:36 am

[quote="RKLE75901"][quote="Nightstar75"]YAY RKLE!! You joined MLK!! *tackles and hugs tightly* X3 Mmm...Lol XDD anyways =3 I LOVE your AMV's, and I'm Proud to be a member of your production team, just to let you know. ;) Keep up your good work!![/quote]

:lol: "Tackles back and Hugs tightly" yep I joined MLK and I love it here!! :D and your welcome for joining the production team^^ and I love having y'all there cuz if you weren't then it would not be "Black Lion" matierial :lol:[/quote]

^^ I'm glad you love it here, you'll have a great time :3 Lol. ^^ And yay for us. >3 we are special, making the "Black Lion" Production Team what it is.... Bwahahahahaha. XD
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 11th, 2009, 5:07 am

i like your work^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby KiarasMate » September 14th, 2009, 12:26 am

Hey buddy! ^^ It's nice to see you here on MLK and as you already know, I'm a fan of your work and I think you have so much talent. :) I always look forward to seeing any new AMV you come out with. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SarabisMate » September 14th, 2009, 7:52 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]Hey buddy! ^^ It's nice to see you here on MLK and as you already know, I'm a fan of your work and I think you have so much talent. :) I always look forward to seeing any new AMV you come out with. :)[/quote]

Thank you KM!!! :lol: I knew you "Liked" my work...but a fan? :D I feel special now :)
ImageShika
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Postby Nightstar75 » September 14th, 2009, 9:11 pm

[quote="RKLE75901"][quote="KiarasMate"]Hey buddy! ^^ It's nice to see you here on MLK and as you already know, I'm a fan of your work and I think you have so much talent. :) I always look forward to seeing any new AMV you come out with. :)[/quote]

Thank you KM!!! :lol: I knew you "Liked" my work...but a fan? :D I feel special now :)[/quote]

Really? :o Your shocked KM is a fan of your AMV making? But your SO good! It's hard not to be a fan! ^^ I totally agree with KM! =3 Teehee. :P
Nightstar75

Postby SarabisMate » September 15th, 2009, 2:12 am

yes I am kinda shocked :ehh2: the two best AMV Makers on Youtube...or better yet "The World" ;) is a fan of me :hmm: I will say I'm good. and I love it...it's something that's not a total big deal and enjoy doing...and especially you guy's are very awesome and without you guys...I'd be lower than dirt right now :lol:
ImageShika
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 15th, 2009, 2:16 am

O.o wow thats a first o.o
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby Nightstar75 » September 15th, 2009, 2:18 am

If you'd be lower than dirt, I'd dig you up and make sure you stay above the ground! XD I think your awesome in your own way. ^^...-- Wait, I can understand KM being one of the best AMV makers in the world, but me? O.o You must be mistaking me for someone else. Are you sure your not refering to someone else? *having a low low low self-esteem moment here* :roll:
Nightstar75

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 15th, 2009, 2:23 am

Lol xD but awesome AMV's
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media