Need a Song for an upcoming AMV!

Need a Song for an upcoming AMV!

Postby LilTiger » September 15th, 2009, 1:08 pm

Well, here's a link to the sneek peek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCT1Q3CEA0

Well, I need a song. Here's the plot:
Simba's always had envy for Zira. But when Zira dies from falling in the river. After a day, Simba starts haing feelings for her. He keeps having dreams about her and sees her all the time. He wonders what to do. Then, he loves her. A week after the fall, Simba tells Nala he'll die in a few days. Nala asks him why. Simba tells her that he ate a poisonius bug. Then, she figures out that he's in love with Zira. Simba decides he has to kill himself. He goes to where Zira died, he roars and a stampede starts, then a river starts. Simba tries to see Zira's body, and sees it. Soon, a rouge(yeah I'm useing Kovu) comes up to him, digs into Simba's paws, and throws him into the stampede and the water. Simba falls and dies. Nala tries to stop him, but sees that he already fell. He goes to heaven with Zira, but soon finds out, they weren't meant to be together.

So, watch the sneek peek, then think of a song please :D
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: Need a Song for an upcoming AMV!

Postby Yumacub » September 15th, 2009, 9:05 pm

wake up by 3 days grace?
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby RayCat » September 15th, 2009, 9:17 pm

Oooo, nice idea for an AMV LilTiger! Okay umm, what about Lux aeterna (Requiem for a dream) by Clint Mansell? If you think that might be a bit too "dramatic", what about I see trees of Green by Louis Armstrong? (yeah I know it's meant to be kinda happy, but it works in sad AMV's) Just so you know, I have Lux Aeterna and I see trees of green on my computer, so I could maybe send it to you.
EDIT: They were pretty bad suggestions :/
Good luck anyways.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 16th, 2009, 3:19 am

all im getting is Songs from Rammstien O.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby RayCat » September 16th, 2009, 12:03 pm

Lol Commando you seem obsessed with Rammstien! What is it anyway? :?
And LT (this is probably the worst suggestion ever, but how about Home by westlife? *waits for look of What the...?* XP told you it was a weird one hehe).
My graphics thread
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 16th, 2009, 3:11 pm

[quote]Lol Commando you seem obsessed with Rammstien![/quote]

Oh yeah i LOVE Rammstien xD my most fave band i have posters everywere and TLK ones to xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby RayCat » September 16th, 2009, 3:14 pm

Oh they're a band? :P I thought it was a film or something X3
My graphics thread
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 16th, 2009, 3:16 pm

its a German band xD and they songs are mostly German xD and I LOVE Till Lindemann (Singer) He's so HOTT xD Lol...
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby Nukascar1 » September 16th, 2009, 3:53 pm

matallica king nothing or master of puppets
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby Mike » September 16th, 2009, 9:27 pm

You could use "Never too late" or "Every time we touch" They might not be the best suggestions, but oh well :P
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media