AMV Help

AMV Help

Postby Nightstar75 » September 28th, 2009, 2:51 am

Ok, this has become a HUGE problem for me: I have AMV makers block. And you see, it's not one of those "Oh well, it comes and goes :roll: " NO! DX This is a eating my brain problem! T^T :cry: I haven't made a good AMV in ages. SO! As the public, I need chur help. 8-) If you would not mind, helping me think of ideas. Mainly songs. 8-) ;) That's what I'm low on: Song Ideas. So, I need all of your help.

Keep these things in mind: I LOVE Instrumental Work. ^^ My fav is X-Ray Dog.

OH! Speaking of them, on a side note. If you wouldn't mind, if you ever find a spot to download X-Ray Dog music, let me know. It's not on commercial buy, but they have like, 42 CD's :o :o HELLO?! Alot of moneh there XD

Anyways, also, I love songs where a wonderful plot will be made. ^^ Something out of the ordinary.

Also, I only do certain type of music. I'll do things like Rock N Roll music, but I love techno aswell. I'll do any type of music EXCEPT rap, and country. :innocent: Hehe.

:) Also, speaking of songs for AMV's, I do take request, so if you have one, leave it on this thread. Right now I'm about to beg for one. I need to make an AMV XD and no one request a thing from me. *sad face* :( You have NO idea how boring that is. :ehh:

Lol, ANYWAYS, I'll shut up now. Thankyou for reading this, and remember to leave your ideas below. ^^

~Nighteh~
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Re: AMV Help

Postby Mike » September 28th, 2009, 3:03 am

If you're up for something BIG I'd put forth The Valley of the Damned by Dragonforce. It's very long, but I really like it lol ^.^

Also You Raise me Up by Josh Groban for a powerful and intense song

500 miles by the Proclaimers for a totally funny comedy
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Nightstar75 » September 28th, 2009, 3:05 am

[quote="Mike"]If you're up for something BIG I'd put forth The Valley of the Damned by Dragonforce. It's very long, but I really like it lol ^.^

Also You Raise me Up by Josh Groban for a powerful and intense song

500 miles by the Proclaimers for a totally funny comedy[/quote]

Hmmmm =3 Ok, I'll take all of those into consid. ^^ I might use the long Dragonforce song when I have alot of freetime on my hands. ^^ And I'll use the comedy one when I make a spoof. Thanks for the ideas! =3
Nightstar75

Postby DarkLiger » September 28th, 2009, 6:41 am

I agree with mike on Josh Groban song, "You raise me up" and dragonforce has some good songs. 8-) Also if you havent thought about this song, maybe requiem for a dream.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Postby Mike » September 28th, 2009, 7:08 am

^overused tbh :P Though it is a totally fun song.

Paint it black - rolling stones

red flag - billy talent

you know my name - chris cornell

Just some other songs I'd recommend you take a look at ^.^ You said you're low on song ideas, so I'm just throwing them out there =D
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby LilTiger » September 28th, 2009, 10:43 am

Oh man! I meant to post a topic of this!
LOL but goood advice.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 28th, 2009, 5:58 pm

Dont Do Through the fire and Flames by Dragon Force..... WMG blocked it -.- now i got a Muted AMV -.-
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Nightstar75 » September 28th, 2009, 9:07 pm

DarkLiger: Ok! ^^ Thankyou ;)

Mike: :O I LOVE that Red Flag song ^^ It's awesome X3 Thankyou for the song ideas XD *showers Mike in cookies* XD

LilTiger: Lol, yes. 8-)

Commando: Pshh, I've disputed things for WMG and UMG claimed songs for that you have toes and fingers. 8-) I could care less about copyrighted songs. >.> I mean, I care for the law of copyright :oops: .... But you catch my drift, right?
Nightstar75

Return to Other Fan-Created Media