The Lion King on Trivia Crack Kingdoms

The Lion King on Trivia Crack Kingdoms

Postby KiarasMate » November 26th, 2015, 9:02 am

Hey all,

So I have created a Lion King themed channel on the mobile game Trivia Crack Kingdoms. For those of you who do not know what this game is, it's basically like Trivial Persuit but in this case, you can have tailormade channels that you create that can span any topic. The cool thing is, any number of people can contribute questions to a channel, thus making it more of a community driven project.

If anyone is interested in submitting questions for the TLK channel I created, please feel free to do so. The app is free to download and is available on iOS and Android. After you download the app, just search within the "Channels" tab for "The Lion King" and find my channel. So far, there are only two channels dedicated to The Lion King. *coughs* mine is better *coughs*.

If you do submit a question, all I ask is that you write it using proper English and grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect but close to it please. I also have the ability to disable questions so keep it clean of course, lol.

If you are not interested in contributing to the channel but still want to check it out, go ahead and download the app and test your TLK knowledge against your friends or random opponenets. I would say challenge me but since I have written the majority of the questions, it wouldn't be all that fair now would it? :)

If you have any questions relating to the app or how to submit questions to the channel, please feel free to leave a reply in this thread. Thanks in advance for the help everyone and have fun with Trivia Crack Kingdoms. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Return to Other Fan-Created Media