LT and KM Team Up! (My first collab ever!)

LT and KM Team Up! (My first collab ever!)

Postby LilTiger » November 5th, 2009, 2:07 pm

I'm proudly saying that LT and KM teamed up with a collab! It was my first one ever while it was KM's 21st collab ^^

Now he's the video :D

now here's KM's description for the AMV, then I'll show mine ^^

[quote="KiarasMate"]By my count, this would be my 21st completed collab project. :) This time around, I got to work with my friend here on YouTube, as well as MLK. You might know her as lpswonder here on YouTube, or Liltiger on MLK. :) She makes some nice AMVs, so if you haven't checked out her work, I recommend that you do so and give her a sub if you like what you see. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/lpswonder

Okay, so the song we chose to use was "Unknown Soldier" by Breaking Benjamin. We split the song into 4 parts, each of us taking on 2 of them. LT's parts are the ones that center around TLK2SP and have her watermark in them, while my parts focus on TLK1. LT is still new to the AMV Making scene and she has just gotten started using Sony Vegas, so please be considerate about her parts. :)

As for my parts, it's nothing special really. They just focus around Simba and Mufasa, showing how Mufasa's death really impacted Simba's life and if it wasn't for Nala, he probably wouldn't have anything to live for in the world.

Hope you all enjoy this new collab AMV and as always, please be sure to give credit where credit is due for LT's part, either on this AMV or on her copy of the collab, found on her channel. ^^ Your parts were awesome LT and it was a pleasure collabing with you my friend. :) Thank you all in advance and enjoy the show! :) [/quote]

and my description for the collab :D

[quote="LilTiger"]This is my 1st offical collab :) I did my first one with an awesomesause AMV maker, KiarasMate. On MLK, he's an awesome RPer, while on here he's a awesome AMV maker. If you haven't subbed to him you are in big trouble XD
Here's his channel:
http://www.youtube.com/KiarasMate

My parts focused around TLK 2 SP, but mostly about Zira and Kovu. KM was kind enough to let me have SP which I kindly thank him for^^ While the awesome KM's parts focused around Simba and Mufasa.

I had alot of fun making this with KM. While we were making it, me PMed each other on MLK. I learned a little more about him than I ever have. So, thank you KM for letting me experiance the feel of collabing. I hope I do more in the near future ^^

I hope you all enjoy this, and please give credict for KM's parts. Subcribe, comment and rate please.
Thank you all :D[/quote]

I hope you enjoy it!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: LT and KM Team Up! (My first collab ever!)

Postby KiarasMate » November 5th, 2009, 11:55 pm

It was fun collabing with you LT and like I said, your parts were awesome my friend. ^^ I think our collab turned out nicely. :) Thanks for making this thread. hehe. ^^ Might want to fix the code for the AMV though. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CheetahCat » November 24th, 2009, 7:40 pm

Unfortunately, I didn't catch this thread in time. Although I would like to say that the both of you made a marvelous team together! ^^ With both of your contribution, you two really nailed the song flawlessly. Like I said weeks ago, the collab AMV was stupendous. ^^ I adored what you two have done.

Keep up the fabulous work LT & KM. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 25th, 2009, 4:47 am

wow awesome that so cool xD nice job ^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Return to Other Fan-Created Media