Chanzo's AMV's

Re: Chanzo's AMV's

Postby Chanzo » November 6th, 2009, 11:20 am

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, I'm about to start work on my next one: Billy Talent - Tears To Wine.

The Northern Lights | Bolt Zone Forums | YouTube

"This one goes out to all the girls with braces for keeping it metal." - Adam D of Killswitch Engage
Chanzo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Oh Yeah!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Chanzo » November 6th, 2009, 8:08 pm

Here's the second AMV on my new channel!

The Lion King 2: Tears To Wine

Artist: Billy Talent
Song: Tears To Wine
Album: Billy Talent III
Movie: The Lion King 2

The Northern Lights | Bolt Zone Forums | YouTube

"This one goes out to all the girls with braces for keeping it metal." - Adam D of Killswitch Engage
Chanzo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Oh Yeah!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasMate » November 6th, 2009, 10:13 pm

Fantastic new AMV buddy! ^^ Great song, well chosen scenes and very enjoyable. :) Keep up the spectacular work! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 7th, 2009, 1:21 am

Wow your AMV was awesome ^^ SUBBED xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Other Fan-Created Media