Lion King Abridged series

Lion King Abridged series

Postby Lionkingview » November 9th, 2016, 12:36 am

Alright, so here's the deal. Starting in 2012 i put out an episodic abridged version of the lion king on my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCntw7B ... 3K50VKt3MQ) .
The pacing got better through the years as did my editing and use of the english language.(English isn't my first language)

Episodes: 1-5 in 2012 (Episodes 1-3 are Improvised(but still edited obviously))(I started writing scripts at episode 4)
Episode 6 in 2013
Episode 7 in 2014

Changes in my life and other suff put the series on hiatus.

Episodes 8-10 are Written but i still need a Voice actor for Adult Simba and Adult Nala. Although Asult nala is less of a problem , since she changed accents while growing up (Cub Nala sounds American and Adult Nala British)and i live in germany so it wouldn't be to big of a deal to ask a girl i know to voice Nala. Simba on the other hand stayed consistent with his accent and i want to keep it that way for the last 3 episodes.Up until now i voiced every character, including cub Simba but i want his adult voice to be distinctivly different. Long story short ,if you want to talk to me about voicing adult Simba or maybe Adult Nala, just send me a message. :D

Here is the latest Episode
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 6

Return to Other Fan-Created Media