Songo's AMVS

Songo's AMVS

Postby Songo » November 21st, 2009, 12:32 am

So..this is my first AMV. Please give me feedback..I wanted to try something new. ^^.

Kiara&Kovu/Simba&Nala-"Do it Well" Jennifer Lopez
Last edited by Songo on April 2nd, 2011, 11:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Re: Songo's AMVS

Postby CheetahCat » November 21st, 2009, 1:12 am

The link you provided Songo doesn't work lol. The video ID is malformed. ^^ Just to let you know. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Songo » November 21st, 2009, 1:18 am

There i fixed it! :]

Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby KiarasMate » November 21st, 2009, 3:06 am

Aww. :( Your audio got claimed but the AMV looks nice Songo. ^^ Can't say that it's my favorite genre of music you chose to use but I still gave you a sub since I'm sure you'll make more fantastic AMVs in the future and I look forward to seeing your work. If you want to host your AMV on an alternative site that won't block your audio, I'd recommend making an account on AMV Makers United. It's free and although the video playback quality isn't the best, at least you're free to use any song you want, aside from Bryan Adams. lol. >.> I'll provide the link to the site below if you want to check it out. ^^ Anyways, keep up the awesome work my friend. ^^

http://amvmakers.ning.com
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CheetahCat » November 21st, 2009, 3:40 am

Well, I managed to watch your video Songo but it's a shame that the audio was claimed. :( Hopefully you'll be able to upload it on AMV Makers. ^^ I'm not a big fan of the musician hehe. ^^ We all have different tastes but from what I've seen so far, you did a nice job on your first AMV. Keep up the great work my lioness friend and I'm looking forward of seeing more of your epic creations. hehe. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Postby Songo » November 21st, 2009, 7:12 pm

Gah... >.<

But Thanks KM. I'll probably do that!

I worked so hard on it TS. ^^. Theres no more audio...-sigh-

Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby CheetahCat » November 21st, 2009, 11:10 pm

I can see how hard you worked on your AMV, Songo. :) I think you should upload it on that AMV Makers site so you'll get the audio hehe. ^^

I would like to add that I finally subbed you. :) I'm looking forward of seeing some more fabulous creations you have in store for us. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Postby Songo » November 22nd, 2009, 12:40 am

SO i fixed the link and now its on..AMV united. :] you can see it now TS.

Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby KiarasMate » November 22nd, 2009, 12:50 am

lol, once your AMV gets approved, your link will finally work Songo. lol. ^^ So much work just for one AMV, huh? :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Songo » November 22nd, 2009, 12:55 am

Yes. Alot of Work.. >.< BUT..im happy with the way it came out.

I'm working on a second one. =D

I forgot it has to be approaved and only i can see it. Smh..Im a mess.

Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media