Kate's AMVs

Re: Kate's AMVs

Postby KiarasMate » July 14th, 2009, 8:32 am

lol, it's so great to see a new AMV from yu Kate. :) Even with the long break you took, you still haven't lost any of your skills. :) Your new AMV was wonderful and I hope this will be the start of a new beginning for you and hopefully you will make more of these amazing AMVs soon. ^^ you know I can't wait to see anything you come up with and keep up the fantastic work my friend. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Katelyn23 » July 14th, 2009, 6:26 pm

Awwwhhh KM, you really know how to make someone feel better. It's always amazing to hear that from an Epic AMV creator like yourself. I'm sure after my vacation, I will make some new AMVs, the only thing is it takes like 3 hours to upload them to YT lol!! But anyway, thank you. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby NightyByeSparrow » July 14th, 2009, 9:22 pm

I saw your latest AMV the other day, and came to say that it was awesome! :)
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby CheetahCat » July 19th, 2009, 4:21 pm

I really liked your latest AMV that you created, Kate. :)

You did a fabulous job on them and I thoroughly enjoy seeing the new content you come out with. ^^ I'm looking forward of seeing more of your AMVs in the near future since you create really awe-inspiring videos all the time. I'll never get tired of viewing your outstanding TLK vids.
:)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Katelyn23 » October 12th, 2011, 8:19 pm

^Sorry this is wayy late, but thank you all for your very nice comments on my older videos. I appreciate it very much. :)

Hey everyone, I have an announcement! I'm going to be making AMVs again. I probably won't have a new one up each day because I will be on a tight schedule, so I will probably upload one or two maybe a week, but I guess that should be enough hehe. I have a new YouTube account, so all my previous AMVs will not be available sadly, but on the bright side, I have room for all new material. My new account is located here: http://www.youtube.com/user/xKatieA23x?feature=mhee

I haven't uploaded anything yet, but I will upload my first AMV later tonight that I have been working on for the last few days. (It's finished at the moment, but I can't upload until I go to the library later.) Anyway, thank you for the feedback on all my videos everyone.

EDIT: I have my first video uploaded to YouTube. It's my first one in a little while, I know it's not the greatest. I hope you enjoy it. http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=tx3m4V4Q ... ideo_title

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Previous

Return to Other Fan-Created Media