Kate's AMVs

Re: Kate's AMVs

Postby Katelyn23 » August 5th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Note: Okay, anyway, everyone, I am going to be really busy this week with packing for the best trip ever that starts on Saturday. (Evergreen Resort) So I probably won't get any AMVs done, or even started. I apologize, but I can't be doing things all the time, I can't multi-task. I will not be online at all either, when I am away as even though there is Wireless inside the Lodge there, I would be too busy having fun and doing stuff with all my friends. Once I get back, I am going to try to get one finished but I have another busy week right after Evergreen so it may be hard. I also am going to get my Evergreen video for this year finished with my sister as well. =]

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Katelyn23 » December 26th, 2008, 5:30 am

Hey everyone, I don't know if anyone noticed but I had deleted my old YouTube account before.. Don't make me go into details. >.>

Anyway I have a new account:

xKatelyn23x Productions

I have a WHOLE bunch of new AMVs that I haven't shared yet. :innocent:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » December 26th, 2008, 5:47 am

I noticed! I was one of the first to comment on your first video (TLK: Bad Day). 8-)

I think you have some of the best TLK videos on YouTube. I watched TLK: A Little Bit Longer. I didn't see the first one, but this one is really good! It fit with TLK too, I like how you find songs that match with the story. They're really well done ^^ good job! Keep it up!
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » December 26th, 2008, 7:33 am

Hmm...These look familiar, do I know you?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Katelyn23 » January 4th, 2009, 7:51 pm

*LOL* Zeke, I think you do know me. =]

Awwwh thanks Moka. I just loved A Little Bit Longer and realized that it fit AMAZINGLY with Simba, because of well.. the death of his father, and since that song is so emotional I tried my best to make the song sad as well. ^^ I usually do AMVs to songs I really like and I realized that a lot of the music I listen to does match with TLK lol. :lol:

Dang I'm really mad at YouTube at the moment, it won't let me upload a video I made that was going to be dedicated to TS. >.>

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Katelyn23 » March 16th, 2009, 5:44 am

Hey everyone, I got two newest AMVs finished today. =] I worked really hard on both of them, so I hope you all enjoy them hehe. ^^

14. TLK: Fifteen - Taylor Swift
15. TLK: Should've Said No [Dedicated to: JessicaJonas90] - Taylor Swift and Jonas Brothers

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby CheetahCat » May 16th, 2009, 10:51 pm

I like your AMVs thus far, Kate! I'm looking forward of seeing more of your work in the future. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Katelyn23 » July 13th, 2009, 4:05 pm

Awwwh thanks TS, I love all your AMVs as well. ^^

It's been a LONG time since my last AMV, but last night I uploaded a new one I had been working on for awhile:

TLK: Fly With Me [Dedicated to CChar21]

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Buffy » July 13th, 2009, 4:18 pm

You have some awesome AMV's here Kate!
I subscribed to you!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Katelyn23 » July 13th, 2009, 7:51 pm

Awwwh thanks Buffy!! :) I didn't think I was THAT amazing at making AMVs but hearing that from you makes me feel better.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media