Kate's AMVs

Kate's AMVs

Postby Katelyn23 » July 1st, 2008, 9:35 pm

Hello members of MLK. ^^ I am going to share with all my very own TLK AMVs from YouTube. (Animated Music Videos.) I've worked very hard on my newest ones, I had original ones from my old channel, KatelynL23, but when I closed this account, I lost them all. That was the biggest regret of my life. >.> I would just like to say that ALL videos I do are Kid-friendly, and the lyrics used are Kid-friendly as well. ^^ I don't usually do a song with bad language, and if there is bad language, I will be sure to use the Radio edited version of the song. Anyway, feel free to watch the list of TLK AMVs below, and to view my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xKatelyn23x

xKatelyn23x's *newest* TLK AMVs:

1. TLK: Bad Day - Daniel Powter
2. TLK: A Little Bit Longer - Nicholas Jonas
3. TLK: Lovebug - Jonas Brothers
4. TLK: I Miss You - Miley Cyrus
5. TLK: La La Land - Demi Lovato
6. TLK: Remember The Name - Fort Minor [VIDEO UNAVALIBLE]
7. TLK: Pictures Of You - The Last Goodnight
8. TLK: A Little Bit Longer [Remastered] - Nicholas Jonas
9. TLK: Love Story - Taylor Swift
10. TLK: I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
11. TLK: When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers
12. TLK: You're Not Sorry - Taylor Swift
13. TLK: Love Is On It's Way - Jonas Brothers

14. TLK: Fifteen - Taylor Swift
15. TLK: Should've Said No [Dedicated to JessicaJonas90] - Taylor Swift and Jonas Brothers
16. TLK: Prayer of the Refugee [Dedicated to KiarasMate]
17. TLK: Fly With Me [Dedicated to CChar21]

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Re: Kate's AMVs

Postby Panda-chan » July 1st, 2008, 11:12 pm

Wowee! :shock:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Katelyn23 » July 14th, 2008, 12:45 am

Well, glad you enjoyed some of those AMVs.. I have a new one:

TLK: How Do I Breathe

This AMV focuses on when Simba and Nala broke up and Simba wonders how he will breathe without being with her. All the scenes basically show how Simba has always been missing Nala ever since the fight..

Song Used: How Do I Breathe - Mario
Link to AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FitAcE1ABnE

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » July 14th, 2008, 5:23 am

I'm really looking forward to watching these but my dad's computer doesn't have sound LOL
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Katelyn23 » July 28th, 2008, 1:20 am

Sorry to hear about the sound issues Moka. :(

I now have my newest AMV! Sorry it took so long to get my newest AMV up. Yeah I know its been like a week, but yeah I finished this AMV like 5 days ago, I have just been way too busy, I couldn't save it and get it uploaded. I apologize if anyone has been waiting to see my next one.. probably not but oh well. This one took me a little while to make because I was trying to get the Flashes in the right spot. I apologize if YouTube ruined my flashes with the uploading, it sure ruined my "TLK: How Do I Breathe" AMV.

TLK: Best Friends

Anyway, back to the description of this video. This AMV is basically about how Simba and Nala are BEST friends, but Nala wants to be more then just friends. I think this song matched pretty well with TLK, but in the end it's all your decision!!

Song Featured: Best Friends - ToyBox
Link to AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG2TmTPguYY

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » July 28th, 2008, 6:44 am

Wow, yeah that new one really does match with the music excellently. YouTube ruins things because they try to save space on their website. Its really annoying for everyone...
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » July 31st, 2008, 12:16 am

Yeah I noticed. >.>

I give you, My latest AMV. Sorry about the uploading taking so long. I had to make this AMV twice because the first one I made would NEVER save onto my computer and it made me so mad. So I had to make a whole new one, but this time I have added in a new intro. I know it's not that great but I don't care.

TLK: It's Not My Time

This AMV basically is focused on Simba and Mufasa, and how it is not Simba's time yet to return back to Pride Rock.

Song Used: It's Not My Time - Three Doors Down
Link to AMV: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HRcP801EG4E

This was a video made for an AMV contest but feel free to comment. =]

Tag.. I am it!

Well I was tagged last week, and sadly couldn't finish my Tagged video for a bit because I was already having problems with my newest AMV. Anyway, this is my responce to KM and RK's tagging me. =] Now you get to know new things you may have not known about me.

Well I was kind of lazy with this video and didn't work on making flashes really.. plus it's really short lol.

Song Used: I Miss You - Miley Cyrus
Link to AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyKW54CIHq4

Okay.. I don't like Miley Cyrus that much, but this song matches TLK well. =]

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » July 31st, 2008, 1:57 am

They're both great! I like Three Doors Down :) Too bad YouTube kinda messed up the text on the second one.
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » August 4th, 2008, 3:28 am

Yeah, sorry about that Moka. Anyway, I have two new AMVs hehe, and another Tag video, but I'm too lazy to post that right now. >.> Too much work LOL!

Well everyone, I already finished a new AMV. This one was kind of sped-done but I think it turned out pretty well. Note: Most of this movie is in Grayscale, I apologize if for some reason you can't see some of the clips. Try watching it in High Quality of that happens. >.> I know there have already been a few TLK AMVs out there done to this song, but I really like it so I decided to do my OWN version!

TLK: Here Without You

I changed my Introduction because on the "It's Not My Time" AMV I didn't like that intro. Well anyway, this is themed around how Simba misses Nala and sees her in his dreams when he ran away to the Jungle.

Song Used: Here Without You - Three Doors Down
Link to AMV: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GyF2anrDRUE

I appreciate any feedback given, thanks. =]

TLK: Sorry

Alright well I did this as an entry to Revolution158's AMV contest. I apologize for not putting much work into this AMV.. I have been really tired since I got back from my little Mini-vacation at my sisters. Yeah, I didn't get much sleep, and I needed to finish my AMV I started today, because I probably will be too busy packing for Evergreen and doing things to get ready for the best week ever that starts on Saturday!! =] Well anyway, this AMV is basically on how Simba wants to say sorry for everything he's done in his life.

Song Used: Sorry - Buckcherry
Link to AMV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nmCFo-_FxQ

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Katelyn23 » August 5th, 2008, 11:47 pm

Hey everyone, I managed to get one LAST AMV finished before Evergreen.. this one is dedicated to Evergreen as well hehe. ^^

TLK: Evergreen

Alright, well this is going to be my VERY LAST AMV... I'm going away to Evergreen, and yeah I can't make AMVs while I'm there. Also, there are obvious reasons as to why I did this song.. so I probably don't need to explain them. Anyway, all the mates in TLK are put in this AMV to make a big one.

Remember, this is my LAST AMV.. I already explained it in the AMV, so please watch it.

Song Used: Evergreen - Westlife
Link to AMV: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KAUAWmVE8ws

I dedicated this to my Sister, and Evergreen Resort because one, Brittney found this song for me, and also she is waiting for Evergreen along with me.

Also I would like to say, thank you to everyone who has watched and commented on my videos thus far. ^^ This will be the last AMV before my vacation, I would also like to say good-bye to everyone as I won't be on much anymore.. this week. I am going to be busy packing for everything that's going on. Thank you,

Katelyn-23, "TLK-23" Productions!

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media