My Lion King/Lion Guard info and theory Videos

My Lion King/Lion Guard info and theory Videos

Postby Miku » March 8th, 2018, 4:51 pm

The Lion King has been a prominent part of my Youtube Channel, and my most popular video ever is about how the Lion Guard fits in with the Lion King Movies.

If you are interested in theories, news, reviews, and even character redesigns, please take a look at my Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-63ODq ... iFp6MPyszI

I would love to know what you think, and any new likes, comments and subscribers are always appreciated :)
Thank you!
Please check out my Lion Guard Videos on Youtube, for Lion Guard theories, news, reviews, and even redesigned characters!

https://youtu.be/nDk76R6rxh4
Miku

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: My Lion King/Lion Guard info and theory Videos

Postby Azdgari » March 14th, 2018, 12:34 am

Nice videos! You do a nice job of walking through a couple different theories. I watched the one about reconciling Kion's absence with SP, and it did generally make sense. I've never paid a ton of attention to TLG (re: I have only watched the first episode), or really SP for that matter, but I've considered the Zira-kills-Kion idea before, partially because it bails out the SP writers from (in my opinion) totally ruining Simba by turning him a generally obnoxious xenophobe to contrive a daughter-vs.-father bildungsroman.

I guess he could have run off, as well. But then when people talk about how 'male lions don't stick around yadada' I always wonder what Scar was doing there. That idea also makes writing fanfiction, etc. awkwardly female-dominated, and kinda pidgeonholes male characters into the 'wandering, seasoned male that happens upon the pridelands' trope.

Yes, that's how lions behave in the wild, but it's not like TLK is married to natural law (re: lion, hippo, cheetah, etc. forming a gang and getting into shenanigans across the savannah).
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Return to Other Fan-Created Media