Lion King Theme Video

Lion King Theme Video

Postby LionCub » November 26th, 2009, 12:33 am

:) hi I'm new on the forum :innocent: but one of my best friends and I LOVE Lion King :) so one day last week we made a video out of no where. I edited a bit and here is what came out of it!!
I thought I'd post it on a really good Lion King Forum that would appreciate it, and don't worry I'm not making fun of lion king I love it very much just having some fun!!! btw mufasa and kiara are my favorite!!! <3 if you have a youtube account could post a comment on it?? thanks so much!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5CgYyhdnMw

-Hann :please:
LionCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Lion King Theme Video

Postby CheetahCat » November 26th, 2009, 12:37 am

Quite an interesting video there my friend lol. You've done a marvelous job on it though. :) Also, welcome to MLK as well, I honestly hope you will have a terrific time on this forum and I'm looking forward of reading your posts in the near future. ^^ I hope you will stick around with our growing pride!
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby LionCub » November 26th, 2009, 3:48 am

thank you very much ^_^ its def not my best video it was a really quick thing we didn't plan but my other account is www.youtube.com/user/tatuyumi1044

I'm quite excited that I joined this forum my nickname is little lion cub because I have the color hair of a lioness but I still am a little kid inside so everyone calls me lion cub.
LionCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby CheetahCat » November 26th, 2009, 6:03 am

You're most welcome my friend and I understand. ^^

I'm looking forward to any future AMVs you may make. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Return to Other Fan-Created Media