Restarted making AMV's

Restarted making AMV's

Postby SinChei » December 8th, 2009, 2:06 pm

A Preview of my new AMV
Last edited by SinChei on December 12th, 2009, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

Re: Restarted making AMV's

Postby Mike » December 8th, 2009, 2:12 pm

I saw that this morning ^.^ Gave it 5 stars =D
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SinChei » December 8th, 2009, 2:17 pm

[quote="Mike"]I saw that this morning ^.^ Gave it 5 stars =D[/quote]

Thank you :)
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Postby KiarasMate » December 8th, 2009, 2:39 pm

lol, Final Fantasy Advent Children, huh? :) Well, it's a nice preview Sinchei, although you might want to have posted this in the OT Fan Created Media section of the forum unless you plan on adding in TLK AMVs to this thread as well. lol. :) Either way though, nice job buddy and keep up the awesome work. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SinChei » December 8th, 2009, 3:40 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]lol, Final Fantasy Advent Children, huh? :) Well, it's a nice preview Sinchei, although you might want to have posted this in the OT Fan Created Media section of the forum unless you plan on adding in TLK AMVs to this thread as well. lol. :) Either way though, nice job buddy and keep up the awesome work. ^^[/quote]

Yes ill post Lion King AMV's too i hope this is ok ^^ and thank you
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Postby CheetahCat » December 10th, 2009, 1:11 am

It's a good looking preview so far, SinChei. :)

I'm looking forward of seeing it when it's done. ^^ Keep up the fabulous work my feline friend. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SinChei » December 10th, 2009, 11:53 am

[quote="TeenSimba"]It's a good looking preview so far, SinChei. :)

I'm looking forward of seeing it when it's done. ^^ Keep up the fabulous work my feline friend. ^^[/quote]

Thx very much my friend :)
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Postby PrincessKiara » December 10th, 2009, 2:50 pm

It looks really cool, SinChei! Looking forward to seeing the whole thing :)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SinChei » December 10th, 2009, 10:46 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]It looks really cool, SinChei! Looking forward to seeing the whole thing :)[/quote]
Tank you PK^^
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Return to Other Fan-Created Media