2010 YouTube Awards

2010 YouTube Awards

Postby KiarasMate » January 21st, 2010, 1:26 am

Hey everyone. ^^ For those of you who are interested, the 2010 YouTube Awards have begun and nominations are underway. The only requirement you need in order to cast a nomination, is that you have an active YouTube Account. That's it! Here's a quick run down of how this works.

There are 11 categories, in which you may nominate ONE (1) AMV that you feel is worthy of winning for the specified category to which you are nominating it for.

You may only nominate an AMV that you yourself DID NOT create.

There is no time frame to which the AMV had to be created in and just as long as it fits in the category to which you're nominating it for, it can be any AMV whatsoever, although your nomination will have to be aproved by the host of the category.

The Nominations for all 11 categories are open now and will stay open until November 1, 2010, so you have plenty of time to find that award winning AMV to nominate for each category.

Once the nominations close, you may then vote for which approved nomination should win the award for each category.

Voting opens on November 1, 2010 and will remain open until December 20, 2010.

You may only vote once per category.

If any of you are interested, I'll post the main YouTube Awards video, along with the various category vids as well. Please, remember not to leave your nominations for this event in this thread, as they will NOT count. You must leave a comment on the category video to wich you're nominating the AMV in question for. If you have any questions about the YouTube Awards though, feel free to post them in this thread and I'll answer them to the best of my ability, although I am not personally in charge of this event. That would be my good friend spiritndlionkingmad, so if you want to get in touch with her about this event, please feel free to message her via her YouTube channel.

Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone and hope you all will decide to take part in this epic event! ^^

Official 2010 youTube Awards Video

Category Videos

Best Storyline

Simple

The Weirdest

Beauty

Most Emotional

The Funniest

Best Effects

Most Complicated

Most Addictive

Best Word Based

Most Romantic
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Return to Other Fan-Created Media