Anyone mind joining...? ^^"

Anyone mind joining...? ^^"

Postby Nightstar75 » April 16th, 2010, 3:25 am

See, I have a MEP open ._. and I want it out on my birthday, and its still open... I need people to join and all ^^'' If no one minds, I thought Id ask here. Anyone can join, I dont care X3 pweeze and thankyou dears.

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjR40xuSGeE
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Re: Anyone mind joining...? ^^"

Postby BroiledShepherd » April 16th, 2010, 3:45 am

I'd be interested in a part. Are there any left? When is the deadline?
BroiledShepherd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My feet hurt.

Postby Nightstar75 » April 16th, 2010, 4:15 am

Yes, there are parts left. The deadline is April 19th [I know, close.] Ill take parts early April 20th too.
Nightstar75

Postby BroiledShepherd » April 16th, 2010, 5:47 am

Sounds good. I think I can make the deadline. On the description it says Part 13 is still available. Can I do that part?
BroiledShepherd

My feet hurt.

Postby SophieCub » April 18th, 2010, 11:43 am

what is a mep? Cause I might join
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Nightstar75 » April 18th, 2010, 5:34 pm

@BroiledShepherd: If you can make an AMV and not a slideshow of pictures, then yes you can join ^^
@SimbaCub: See, a MEP, well, MEP stands for Multi Editor Project ^^ And what you do, is you sign up for a part and the MEP host gives you a link to download your part of the song from. It can be any length (mine is 15 seconds a part). All you do is make an AMV to that part of the song, give me a download link where I can get it, and your done :3
Nightstar75

Postby BroiledShepherd » April 18th, 2010, 6:03 pm

I can do that. Could I please have the link for part 13? :P
BroiledShepherd

My feet hurt.

Postby SophieCub » April 18th, 2010, 6:35 pm

hmm, I could join but the deadline soon and I am still a little confused. So you must only do some of the song, am I right?
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Nightstar75 » April 18th, 2010, 7:22 pm

@BroiledShepherd: Sure ^^ give me a moment :3
@SimbaCub: Ive decided to extend the deadline =\ no one is turning their parts in D: Yes, you only do one part of the song. You watch the video, tell me what part you like [Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, ect.] then I give that part to you so you can download it and make an AMV to it. ^^ Like making an AMV to any song, but just a section.
Nightstar75

Postby SophieCub » April 18th, 2010, 7:36 pm

Ok ;) I can't watch the video yet because YouTube aint working at this time, so I will watch it tomorrow. Also I will try to make the part, sometimes when I upload on YT it doesn't work -_-
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media