Roaring Production

Roaring Production

Postby SophieCub » April 19th, 2010, 1:27 pm

Here are my Lion King videos, I am leader of the roaring production ;) Some arent the roaring production but some are. The ones with the intro are roaring productions, please comment here and there. They are in the order I made them.

Featured video:

3. Nala and Simba True Colours
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEN4VzG_jzs ( my intro)
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVg3J8e9QvM ( not a roaring production)
Last edited by SophieCub on May 1st, 2010, 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Re: Roaring Production

Postby VitaniCubbeh » April 19th, 2010, 4:15 pm

Cool videos! ;)
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby SophieCub » April 19th, 2010, 4:59 pm

Thank You, maikkari! :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby thanigraphics » April 19th, 2010, 10:07 pm

well, here is your requested comment :mega: Your vids are nice, when I have more time, I'll give you some upbuilding critics ;) but they are fun to watch so far :excited:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasMate » April 19th, 2010, 10:36 pm

Very nice vids SC. ^^ Gave you a sub and I look forward to seeing more of your AMVs in the future. :) Keep up the awesome work my friend. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SarabisMate » April 20th, 2010, 1:33 am

Very nice videos SC ^^
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby SophieCub » April 20th, 2010, 7:33 am

Aww Thank You very much guys! ^.^ I made my best AMV a few days ago but stupid YT wont let me upload it, it does that sometimes.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby SimbasMate » April 28th, 2010, 12:32 pm

Good videos so far, on the LK videos, try to make some clips match the music is all.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SophieCub » April 29th, 2010, 7:50 am

Ok, thanks for the tips ;)

My mum never lets me play the music so I have to guess the music XD
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby SimbasMate » April 30th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Try looking at the lyrics. Hehe
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media