TLK themes for your Phones!

TLK themes for your Phones!

Postby divsalley » May 14th, 2010, 2:19 pm

Ok... I hope I've put this in the right section, but this is specifically for those who want TLK with them anywhere they go... So, does anyone want TLK themes for their nokia or sony ericsson phones? These will be made by ME, and I'm more than happy to share them with more fans! Just let me know!
divsalley

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Pride Points: 1

Re: TLK themes for your Phones!

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 14th, 2010, 2:50 pm

This is a cool idea, but distributing TLK media (that includes phone themes) without Disney's permission *might* have some legal issues... :ehh2:

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby divsalley » May 14th, 2010, 2:55 pm

Then avatars and siggys would've been banned, too... I've mentioned that these will be created by ME, and only the pictures used in themes will be screen grabs. All the other elements, how the image fits and the portion of the image used, will be MY work... It's exactly what you do for signatures and avatars. And i'm not making any profit out of it, so really, I don't think it's illegal. But if it's against MLK rules, let me know and this thread can be locked if that's the case.
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 14th, 2010, 3:45 pm

I always thought there was some provision that allowed MLK users to have this stuff... giving it to people to use on their phones *might* be a different story, even if you don't make a profit. I'm just saying to be wary of that.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby divsalley » May 14th, 2010, 4:00 pm

i understand... and if that's the case, then they can lock this topic down. i have no intention of breaking the rules here...
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby Simbaholikov » May 14th, 2010, 4:05 pm

I'm pretty certain there is no provision for MLK users to have this 'stuff'
And i'm also pretty certain there is nothing wrong with phone themes, otherwise, for example, I wouldn't be able to use this Cub Simba FireFox Persona Theme that I made :)
Simbaholikov

Postby RayCat » May 14th, 2010, 5:18 pm

Do you have any examples, Divsalley?
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby divsalley » May 14th, 2010, 5:18 pm

just the point i wanted to make... there are many of them out there, too... anyway, if anyone wants TLK themes for their phones, let me know on this thread.
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby divsalley » May 14th, 2010, 5:20 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]Do you have any examples, Divsalley?[/quote]

sure... I can upload some of my creations here... if you can mention your phone model, i'll get you the appropriate one
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby RayCat » May 14th, 2010, 5:21 pm

I has a sony Ericsson :D
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media