TLK themes for your Phones!

Re: TLK themes for your Phones!

Postby divsalley » May 15th, 2010, 3:42 pm

some of my other creations...
These themes are compatible with nokia 5610, 5200, 5300, 5310
So if anyone wants these, go to these links and dlwnload them
If not, request a TLK theme just like these for YOUR phone!

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/573936/

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/573939/

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/619520/

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/573943/
divsalley

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Pride Points: 1

Postby thanigraphics » May 17th, 2010, 7:47 am

Cool! I'd LOOOOVE a Simba and Nala theme :D

I have a Sony Ericson
type is a 3.2Megapixel
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby divsalley » May 17th, 2010, 10:08 am

[quote="thanigraphics"]Cool! I'd LOOOOVE a Simba and Nala theme :D

I have a Sony Ericson
type is a 3.2Megapixel[/quote]

hey... I'd love to make it for you, but I need to know which model it is exactly. it could start with a C, K, T, or W followed by a number.
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby FlipMode » May 17th, 2010, 11:02 am

The theme worked! And it looks great ^^, I can't wait to flaunt it.. Seriously i'm going to be the coolest guy in college with my Ed background on ma phone ^^. Razrs have a little screen on the front too, it's not so clear on the little one but the main one looks superb, the green hue goes well with my phone's colour too (Black). Thanks divsalley
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby divsalley » May 17th, 2010, 2:17 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]The theme worked! And it looks great ^^, I can't wait to flaunt it.. Seriously i'm going to be the coolest guy in college with my Ed background on ma phone ^^. Razrs have a little screen on the front too, it's not so clear on the little one but the main one looks superb, the green hue goes well with my phone's colour too (Black). Thanks divsalley[/quote]

GREAT!!! Leme know if you want more!
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby divsalley » May 18th, 2010, 8:04 pm

I'm taking in more requests, people...
so all you need to do is

Phone Model:
Character:

and I'll do the rest

Remember... i can do motorola, sony ericsson, and Nokia themes
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby FlipMode » May 18th, 2010, 11:16 pm

OMG it works, the noobs were so envious of my Ed background at work & College. "Hey look I have Jeniffer Ellison as my backgorund. And she's doing that thing again" "So? I have Ed from TLK!" Oh it was great. And don't worry I told them excactly where I got it from and who made it :).
Ermm yeah anyways.. Do you think you could make another one aswell please? I'm stuck between choosing Zazu or Rafiki, so choose either character of those 2 ^_^.
And the phone model is again: A good old (yes old indeed) Motorolla Razr V3
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby divsalley » May 18th, 2010, 11:25 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]OMG it works, the noobs were so envious of my Ed background at work & College. "Hey look I have Jeniffer Ellison as my backgorund. And she's doing that thing again" "So? I have Ed from TLK!" Oh it was great. And don't worry I told them excactly where I got it from and who made it :).
Ermm yeah anyways.. Do you think you could make another one aswell please? I'm stuck between choosing Zazu or Rafiki, so choose either character of those 2 ^_^.
And the phone model is again: A good old (yes old indeed) Motorolla Razr V3[/quote]

No problem!!!
divsalley

Remember who you are!

Postby Golionking » December 8th, 2010, 1:42 pm

Does an iphone work? if it does, I want one! Can it be Vitani?

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Postby divsalley » December 19th, 2010, 12:05 am

lemme see if it works for an iphone... i'm not sure, but i might be able to look into it and do something
divsalley

Remember who you are!

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media