Kojo's AMVs

Kojo's AMVs

Postby Kojo » May 19th, 2010, 5:11 am

LK- Thanks for the Memories -

:confident: Master List ;)

Lion King- So Small - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqsSH4j8D7Q
Lion King II - Bad Romance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4NTJg2rkdQ
Lion King - Kings and Queens - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ea3Cfx4XCY
Lion King & II - The Last Airbender Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TElHq_9DT8g

Last edited by Kojo on May 31st, 2010, 1:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
''I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your house... and punch you in the face.'' - Sue Sylvester (on Glee)
Kojo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Kojo's AMVs

Postby KiarasMate » May 19th, 2010, 5:35 am

Awesome AMVs you made there Kojo. :) I guess I'm already subbed to you, or so YT says, or I'd give you a sub now. ^^ Anyways, keep up the amazing work my friend and can't wait to see more of your AMVs in the future. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Kojo » May 20th, 2010, 11:15 pm

So, today I made my first new AMV in about two years. :? Hopefully I'll start making more regularly now...

It's kind of in response to a bet a friend made. Apparently I have an annoying habit of making everything gay, or finding gay subtext in every tv show/movie I see. xD And he bet that I couldn't make TLK gay. So... I did. Bask in the tongue-in-cheek Simba/Kovu-ness. (It's all just in fun; don't get offended in my general direction, mmkays? 8-) )

''I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your house... and punch you in the face.'' - Sue Sylvester (on Glee)
Kojo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiarasMate » May 21st, 2010, 12:45 am

Me thinks it would have been more fruity to actually use Lady Gaga's version. LOL. ^^ j/k. Awesome new AMV as always though Kojo. :) Keep up the great work my friend. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kojo » May 31st, 2010, 1:00 am

I'm epically proud of this one.
Saw the trailer for The Last Airbender and I couldn't resist making a video.

Kojo

Postby KiarasMate » May 31st, 2010, 7:52 am

Nice trailer. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Kifungo » August 11th, 2010, 5:15 pm

LOVING the thnks fr th mmrs!!!!!

Especially when you had an overlay of rafiki crossing out cub simba and then adding the mane later--coolness!
Kifungo

Nickname(s): Kitexa, Texa, Tex

Return to Other Fan-Created Media