First AMV posted ^^

First AMV posted ^^

Postby Wombat » June 7th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Hey everyone. I'm new to the site and just posted my first Lion King AMV to youtube. I've done others years before that I never completed due to my sucky windows movie maker freezing up on me after about 50 seconds in. Now I have a mac and am FINALLY able to actually make these vids again. ..I've looked at this section a bit and noticed quite a few other AMVs, so I'll definitely be browsing around and commenting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKunZ0S ... eature=sub
Wombat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Wombat
Pride Points: 0

Re: First AMV posted ^^

Postby KiarasMate » June 7th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Ooo, oldies. :( Nicely done Wombat. :) I'll be sure to give you a sub once I get my desktop fixed and actually log back into my YouTube account. :) Great AMV though and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future my friend. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Wombat » June 7th, 2010, 8:12 pm

Awesome! Thanks so much ^___^! I absolutely love doing music videos. I started out with TLK since it was my favorite disney cartoon..and since I have it downloaded and pretty sure I know EVERY line from the movie since I watched it a bizillion times as a kid, I knew the movie thoroughly enough to make cuts from it. ..Sorry for the run on sentence xD. I'll be making more AMVS with the lion king for sure.

Haha and the song choice xD. Well that came out of nowhere really o_o. ..Honestly. It just came to mind, thought it might work, downloaded it..and that was that haha.
Wombat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiarasMate » June 7th, 2010, 8:28 pm

Sounds like the same way I got into AMV Making. :) You're most welcome though my friend and keep up the awesome work! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Moka » June 7th, 2010, 8:33 pm

Ooh, I like this AMV! Very well done.
I've never tried AMV making, but it looks like a lot of fun. I like how you matched up Timon and Pumbaa to sing the "look like an angel" of the backup singers :lol: Looking forward to seeing more from you!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Wombat » June 7th, 2010, 8:44 pm

Thanks =D. ...They are a TON of fun. ..I guess I knew I wanted to make music videos because of the fact that every time I listen to music, I get an overload of visuals xD. ..and that's pretty much exactly how these AMVs are done. You just have to let your imagination carry you through. I don't really have the means to go special effects crazy, so I try to sync xD. ..I think there are a few components. Lip snyc. Beat sync. and Lyric sync. ..They usually happen naturally..but it's always good to keep them in mind.
Wombat

Postby Candicimo » August 4th, 2010, 9:49 pm

That was awesome, keep it up! :nukaeyebrow:
Candicimo

Pretending You Were The World To Me -- C&C

Nickname(s): Candicimo

Postby Kifungo » August 11th, 2010, 5:27 pm

WOW XD that was an incredibly well-edited vid! Nice work!
Kifungo

Nickname(s): Kitexa, Texa, Tex

Return to Other Fan-Created Media