AustralianChaos' LK videos.

AustralianChaos' LK videos.

Postby AustralianChaos » June 19th, 2010, 5:19 am

Alright, guys...I've finally found enough inspiration to make my first Lion King AMV!

List of videos: (This will be updated as new videos are uploaded) (Titles link to YouTube vids)

1. The Lion King - Pridelands Tribute: "Homeland" ("Homeland" by Hans Zimmer) (Created June 19, 2010)
2. The Lion King - The One True King: "Cyberworld" ("Cyberworld" by X-Ray Dog) (Created July 12, 2010)
3. The Lion King - Always Together: "Love You to Death" ("Love You to Death" by Kamelot) (Created July 17, 2010)
4. The Lion King - No Time: "Forsaken" ("Forsaken" by Within Temptation) (Created July 20, 2010)
5. The Lion King - Liars & Traitors: "The Black Halo" ("The Black Halo" by Kamelot) (Created July 23, 2010)
6. The Lion King - Outcast: "Abandoned" ("Abandoned" by Kamelot) (Created August 1, 2010)
7. The Lion King - Pride March: "Glacial Supremacy" ("Glacial Supremacy" by Pheifer Broz.) (Created August 4, 2010)
8. The Lion King - Tribute to Kina: "Forbidden Friendship" ("Forbidden Friendship" by John Powell) (Created October 11, 2010)
9. The Lion King - Standing United: "Together We Are One" ("Together We Are One" by Delta Goodrem) (Created January 12, 2011)

Core YouTube account: "AustralianChaos165"

I hope you enjoy them!
Last edited by AustralianChaos on August 4th, 2010, 4:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Spoiler: show
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Re: AustralianChaos' LK videos.

Postby KiarasMate » June 19th, 2010, 7:31 am

Lovely first AMV you made AC. ^^ Nice choice of songs and well used scenes. ^^ Can't wait to see more in the future. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby AustralianChaos » June 19th, 2010, 7:41 am

Thanks, KM!

I always thought "Homeland" would make an excellent theme for the Pridelands...this was my attempt to realise that.

Now I need to try and inspire some new ideas out of my imagination!

Awards

AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiarasMate » June 19th, 2010, 7:54 am

You're welcome buddy. ^^ Yes, I think it worked for the most part, although I'm used to most instrumental AMVs having a storyline to go with them, but I'm sure you'll get to that point in due time buddy. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SarabisMate » June 24th, 2010, 1:02 am

That was a great AMV! Thanks for posting and sharing it my friend. :)
ImageShika
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby AustralianChaos » June 24th, 2010, 1:18 am

Thanks SM2.0!

And what's the point of creating these things if you don't share them with others, right?

As for KM, yeah, this was more a 'musical tribute' to the Pridelands rather than an attempt to tell a story. Gave me a bit more freedom to use the scenes I wanted, so I could gauge how I'm going.

Next one's going to have a story, though...I can pretty much guarantee that!

Awards

AustralianChaos

Postby SarabisMate » June 24th, 2010, 1:21 am

[quote="AustralianChaos"]Thanks SM2.0!

And what's the point of creating these things if you don't share them with others, right?[/quote]

Hehe. Word. :) And you are most definitely welcome ;)
ImageShika
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 7:20 am

O...M...G... That was was amazing! 0_o. It went so well with TLK! I could never ever do an AMV half as good as that! 0_o :)
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby AustralianChaos » July 16th, 2010, 9:15 am

AMV #2 just got uploaded, and his ready for viewing!

I don't think it's as good as my "Pridelands Tribute" video...but I am still fairly pleased with it...and I hope you enjoy it as well!

AMV #3, which I have had in planning for quite some time, is also in the works...I may have it ready for viewing in a matter of days as well!

Awards

AustralianChaos

Postby KiarasMate » July 16th, 2010, 10:03 am

Nice new AMV you created there AC. ^^ Reminds me a lot of my old NightWish AMVs that I made way back in the day, as in your use of the black and white flashback scenes and the tone of the overall AMV itself. :) Definitely a most enjoyable viewing experience and I gave it a Paws Up on YT. ^^ Keep up the outstanding work Fluffy-kins and I can't wait to see AMV #3 once it's done. ^^

Just a little helpful tip. If you want to fill more of the video player on YouTube, add this into your video description in the Tags field. :)

yt:stretch=16:9
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media