Nala

Re: Nala

Postby Origibro » August 20th, 2015, 1:04 am

The thought of Nala makes my day better.
May Nala cover you with positivity, love and joys beyond compare. :P
Origibro
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A true Nalaholic.

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » August 20th, 2015, 6:47 am

Nala is a very awesome character Simba is lucky to have her as his queen.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Arbystrider » August 31st, 2015, 4:02 pm

...The one to reign over my heart.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Lyonize » October 26th, 2015, 6:04 am

I like Nala a lot. She stands by Simba to help him face his past. She's the one who brings him to be "the king (she) sees inside." In a way, she saved Simba from himself and stood with him every step of the way. To me, Nala represents someone I personally could fall in love with.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lyonize

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby BrianGriffinFan » December 25th, 2015, 7:24 am

She's an annoying Mary Sue whom I'd love to see get beat up, but not too hard, by Shenzi (the real main female of the series, imo)for unfairly becomig a fan favorite.
Last edited by BrianGriffinFan on December 25th, 2015, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrianGriffinFan

Pride Points: -2

Postby BrianGriffinFan » December 25th, 2015, 7:31 am

Speaking of my last quote I saw this:

[quote="juhouh"]I didn't say cub Nala could beat her, I said Nala as an adult would. She has no chance against her. That's naturally impossible[/quote]

Couldn't Shenzi beat an adult Nala, too, though? It's not like she's any older looking or weaker when Nala is grown, so it's a fair fight.
Last edited by BrianGriffinFan on December 25th, 2015, 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrianGriffinFan

Postby Elton John » December 25th, 2015, 7:33 am

You should know that double posting is against the rules.

I also doubt that shenzi could beat adult nala. Adult nala is bigger and stronger.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby BrianGriffinFan » December 25th, 2015, 7:35 am

What do you mean? They're the same size. Plus Shenzi has awesomeness on her side. :)
BrianGriffinFan

Postby HereWeStand » December 26th, 2015, 2:18 pm

>lions
>hyenas
>same size
>the very implication that a hyena stands a chance against a lion on a 1v1 fight

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Amadi_the_Guard » December 28th, 2015, 10:35 pm

Nala is a cool character. As a cub, she appeared to be quite a bit more mature and intelligent then Simba, even if she was just as adventurous. Once Simba and her meet as adults, we can truly see her character shine. Nala grows up to be a lot like Mufasa, in fact. She is responsible, selfless and loving, but at the same time, she isn't afraid of speaking her mind, confronting Simba and getting him in the right direction. She's right behind him when the fight with hyenas starts out, too.

I wish she had a few more lines in SP, but I still like the direction her character was going in. She was still the strong, smart lioness she was in the original ,who was there for Simba when he needed advice. I kinda felt that she understood how Simba was sheltering Kiara too much and disagreed with that, since it did stunt Kiara's growth a little. Nonetheless, she appears to love Kiara very much, and also thrusts her judgement more then Simba does, hinting that two share a strong bond. She appears to act similarly in TLG.
Amadi_the_Guard

Pride Points: 8

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King