Should Mufasa have been featured more?

Re: Should Mufasa have been featured more?

Postby juhouh » February 24th, 2014, 12:55 am

I think he had a great amount of on-screen time. He told Simba all the necessary stuff before dying
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Arbystrider » March 20th, 2014, 8:45 am

[quote="juhouh"]He told Simba all the necessary stuff before dying[/quote]

What are you, some sort of sadist?

Well, either way, that's a very brutal, but accurate description of Mufasa's involvement in the film.

But, yeah, the point still stands. There was nothing more Mufasa could have done that would entail him more screentime. The viewers got the idea that Mufasa was a good king and a super-cool dad, and we all cried (well, most of us) when he died, because he had that much depth.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Animal of the Wild » April 16th, 2014, 7:00 pm

Sure, if they could have written in another scene with him, I don't see why not.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Previous

Return to The Lion King