Are Simba and Tojo related?

Are Simba and Tojo related?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 3rd, 2014, 4:02 pm

They have a similar 'head tuft' and facial structure. Could Tojo and Simba be brothers?
:) :tojo2:
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Are Simba and Tojo related?

Postby TheLionPrince » May 3rd, 2014, 7:54 pm

As a matter of fact, Tojo is just a re-colored version of Simba with darker gold pelt fur and blue eyes. However, there is no mention of a biological relationship between the two characters in the comic, The Orphaned Bird, he originates from. So, the answer is no.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby NaiaRulez » May 22nd, 2015, 8:30 pm

Take the fact that Simba character is the main character in the TLK original movie, Tojo is a character from a TLK comic that only appeared in one comic. So no, I don't think they're related as siblings. (As TheLionPrince said, Tojo is like just a recoloreation of Simba, darker fur and blue eyes.)
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby zerodix » June 27th, 2015, 6:19 pm

I don't think they are related. On deviantart, there is a very talented artist, and she made a family tree with all canon and subcanon characters. Tojo and Simba aren't related there. Also, Tojo is from a neighbouring pride, which means they cannot be family. Since prides are lead by males, and they kinda kill of cubs that aren't their own in nature. I think the similarity between Tojo and Simba is the result of lazyness of his dezigners ;)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby cubbykovu » September 1st, 2015, 1:08 pm

Nop not Bros but Tojo is very cute
cubbykovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): CK, Cub
Pride Points: 3

Return to The Lion King