Is Ed brain damaged?

Is Ed brain damaged?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 7th, 2014, 8:17 am

Ed seems to be able to respond to things but only with a manic giggle, and he possesses abnormal behavior such as chewing his own paw or always sticking his tongue out. :edsmile: I wonder if he has suffered brain injury?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Is Ed brain damaged?

Postby MooLion » May 7th, 2014, 10:02 pm

There's always a reason for particular differences in how humans - and animals - act, so I would say a brain damage of some sort at birth would be very likely for Ed.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby EdtheHyena » May 9th, 2014, 9:33 pm

Eddie is just unique! :ed:

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Carl » May 10th, 2014, 5:54 am

I think he's either vocally impaired, or developmentally challenged. There is no question that something is abnormal in his brain, though that doesn't necessarily imply damage. It could have been something he was born with, something underdeveloped or incorrectly developed. It could be that he's able to talk, just only when he's only around those he really trusts. Perhaps lions bother him and he shuts down in a way. Who knows. But something is not functioning normally in his brain whatever it is.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 10th, 2014, 7:04 pm

Or he could be just plain simply retarted.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Regulus » May 10th, 2014, 7:10 pm

I like to think that he's actually the most intelligent of the three, but pretending to be stupid.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Tsuki » May 10th, 2014, 8:40 pm

[quote="Regulus"]I like to think that he's actually the most intelligent of the three, but pretending to be stupid.[/quote]

I always thought that too :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby juhouh » May 10th, 2014, 8:43 pm

Well, he's co-leader of Fisi's Hyena Pack so he must be smart
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby ScarLoyal » May 11th, 2014, 8:19 am

[quote="juhouh"]Well, he's co-leader of Fisi's Hyena Pack so he must be smart[/quote]
Oh its possible that he could be smart and also a bit 'odd'. :mhm: but I thought Fisi was cut? :?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby juhouh » May 11th, 2014, 11:45 am

Yeh Fisi doesn't appear in the movies neither he is actually canon. He appears in a story "Fight for the Throne" made by Karussell which is an official partner of Disney. Check out this topic if you want to read it
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Next

Return to The Lion King