Pain Through Out the Movie

Pain Through Out the Movie

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 17th, 2014, 10:27 pm

Who, physically gets hurt during the most through out the movie?
I would have to say Zazu.
1. Almost got eaten by Scar.
2. Got pounced on by Simba.
3. Got whacked by an elephant.
4. Got ran over by ostriches.
5. Flew into a rhino's rear end.
6. Almost fell off a waterfall.
7.Got gassed on by zebras.
8. Got stampeded by a bunch of animals.
9. Got his feathers picked at by monkeys.
10. A rhino sat on him.
11. Birdy-boiler scene.
12. Got thwacked by Scar's paw.

I'm curious about your opinion. And remember, this is physical pain we are talking about.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Re: Pain Through Out the Movie

Postby Haraka » June 17th, 2014, 10:30 pm

Ooh misunderstood
Well on topic i'd say either mufasa , because to kill this guy it would take lots of stepping on
Or
Scar. The poor guy got eaten by angry hyenas while burning
Last edited by Haraka on June 17th, 2014, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby juhouh » June 17th, 2014, 10:34 pm

The hyenas do eat their prey alive so I would say Scar, or maybe some of the hyenas as well who were kicked down from the Pride Rock into the fire, they basically burned alive
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Ninaroja » June 17th, 2014, 10:36 pm

Mufasa got plenty battered in the stampede, over and over. Then he was thrown off a cliff. I say him, since most of Zazu's pain was for comedic effect and mostly wasn't that severe
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 17th, 2014, 10:37 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]Mufasa got plenty battered in the stampede, over and over. Then he was thrown off a cliff. I say him, since most of Zazu's pain was for comedic effect and mostly wasn't that severe[/quote]

Yes, but what about when Zazu was knocked unconscious by Scar. I don't think that was for comedic effect.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Ninaroja » June 17th, 2014, 11:22 pm

Not all of it is, but Zazu banged his head while Mufasa was flung from a cliff and trampled to such an extent that he DIED.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » June 17th, 2014, 11:56 pm

Mufasa or Scar, no question.

I mean, Mufasa was thrown off a cliff and trampled to death.

And Scar, was eaten alive by hyenas while surrounded by fire.

Both were wounded badly enough to die while no one else was, sooooo..... yeah.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » July 1st, 2014, 5:21 am

^ Pretty much agree with this, as with the other posts in here. Since Zazu was mostly 'abused' as a slapstick/comedic effect kind of thing, he was never seriously injured. The worst real physical pain he went through was getting bonked in the head before the stampede. Same with the hyenas, T&P, etc. So they're off the list, since they weren't hurt 'seriously', so to speak.

That said, I would have to think Scar. Mufasa could have died from the fall, and in any case he died pretty quickly (he was long gone by the time Simba showed up), whereas Scar not only survived his fall off of a cliff, but was left to burn to death and get mauled by hyenas... which, if you know anything about hyenas/their tactics/their biting ability, would be an absolutely terrible way to go. :/ I'm guessing he suffered quite a bit, before either burning or bleeding to death.

(OFF-TOPIC) Oh, and Julie, your new avi and siggy are fabulous, by the way. :3
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » July 1st, 2014, 5:40 am

You have a point, the trampling probably didn't hurt as badly as hyenas+fire. Although internal wounds can hurt pretty badly.

And thanks, for the sig, I was trying to capture the mood of the song. :D
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » July 1st, 2014, 5:45 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]You have a point, the trampling probably didn't hurt as badly as hyenas+fire. Although internal wounds can hurt pretty badly. [/quote]

Yeah, it's kind of hard to choose between the two, since we're really not sure how long it took for either of them to die or what they ended up dying from. But I think it would definitely have to be one of those two. None of the other characters really got seriously hurt - the worst most of them got was getting knocked unconscious. And Nuka died pretty quickly.

... Well, except maybe the hyenas, if they got burned alive attacking Scar, but then we don't really know what happened to them, so they might not have even died.

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]And thanks, for the sig, I was trying to capture the mood of the song. :D[/quote]

No problem. ;) I was referring to the one with Scar and Nala (I now see you have a sig rotator), but I like the Shadowland one as well. You did a good job with both.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Next

Return to The Lion King