40%
Scar
16%
Simba
44%

Total votes : 25

Who's your favorite of the three kings?

Postby AbbeyRoad2014 » July 21st, 2014, 10:41 pm

I thought I'd do a little survey to see who's the most popular around here. It seems fair to include Scar, given that he has his supporters.
Last edited by AbbeyRoad2014 on February 1st, 2015, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbbeyRoad2014

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Who's your favorite of the three kings?

Postby Remorazz » July 22nd, 2014, 4:29 am

He may not have been the best ruler, but I like Scar the most.
Welcome to MLK! :D
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Postby Katelyn23 » July 22nd, 2014, 6:09 am

Mufasa has always been my favourite character from the TLK trilogy. He is an incredible father, a wise king, and cares deeply about his family and followers. Oh, and that voice though..

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 22nd, 2014, 12:51 pm

Scar. Even so he had caused desolation upon the pridelands... As it was stated I too like him a lot from all. :p
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby it means no worries » August 10th, 2014, 6:36 am

Last edited by it means no worries on March 19th, 2019, 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby TheLionPrince » August 10th, 2014, 8:56 pm

Simba is my favorite king of the three because he has positive and negative qualities of a king that makes him more human. Mufasa and Scar are so polarized into being good and evil that we are never given to see any character growth from them. Mufasa and Scar don't acknowledge their mistakes, and have a moment of change that Simba does towards the end of Simba's Pride. While Simba was unfair in his judgment of Kovu, we, as the audience, are hinted that his decision is based on his hatred of Scar, which he has passed on to his chosen successor. I can understand why Mufasa is rated highly since we are seeing him as an idealized king from Simba's point-of-view that we don't explore any negative traits of his leadership. For Simba, we do, and because he learns from his mistakes, he grows as a leader because of it.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby SimbasGuard » August 10th, 2014, 9:48 pm

I vote for Simba, while it took motivation from Nala, Rafiki, and Mufasa to get him to do the right thing. Simba faced his fears and accepted his responsibility. Even though he was afraid of what his pride might think.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Biomac » August 23rd, 2014, 12:09 am

As a Simba fan, I'll go with Simba.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby The Spirit of Life » August 23rd, 2014, 2:38 am

Simba's my favourite, although I think Mufasa was the best of the three (it goes without saying that Scar was easily the worst).
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby AbbeyRoad2014 » September 5th, 2014, 5:20 am

Everyone has their opinions.
Last edited by AbbeyRoad2014 on February 1st, 2015, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbbeyRoad2014

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to The Lion King