Who is Simba and Nalas first born

Re: Who is Simba and Nalas first born

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 20th, 2015, 3:20 pm

Oh boy, another one of these discussions. I'm just going to stalk this thread afterwards.

Kiara is the first born. I do take Kopa as a semi-canon, but this isn't a topic debate on Kopa. But by canon, yeah Kiara is. And everything was already pointed out how "Fluffy" is Kiara. So... yeah.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Elton John » February 20th, 2015, 3:31 pm

Their firstborn was fluffy, whom was bitten by a radioactive spider and gained awesome powers, called himself spider-lion. Moved to new york city and eventually joined the lionvengers.

But seriously, its kiara. Kopa was never film canon, the canon that actually matters.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 20th, 2015, 5:06 pm

(emotional roller coaster moment) :ugh: :disgust5: :headache: :omg5: :tired2: :dramaqueen: :sneer:.....I just cant get over this, it bothers me too much, my imagination says its kopa, and I will believe what I wish, cause of how I see it, now I know why other fans made all those Kopa myth stories which was a good idea, so im sticking with the fan made facts/myths and leaving it at that. I believe in Kopa :newborn: :resist: I will believe what I want, by what my eyes see. And now im walking away.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby NaiaRulez » May 22nd, 2015, 8:37 pm

I've got three theories;
The final cub in TLK was an undefined genre lion; TLK creator (from what I heard) told that the final cub was Fuffly, the undefined cub lion and Simba and Nala's son/daughter.
Then people think It's Kopa, but Kopa is just a fan-made character. (I think that Kopa is their first son)
And other people think It was Kiara according to original TLK movies, and the final cub was the beggining version of Kiara.
NaiaRulez

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Adofo » June 3rd, 2015, 7:11 am

Technically, "Fluffy" just because they didn't think The Lion King would get popular enough for a squeal(HA! Yeah right!) but it's Kiara. They just slightly altered the design. And Kopa is neither canon nor non-canon. Because they have said the books with Kopa in them are "in line" with the movies. What that means...we don't know. That's how it makes him neither. And Disney hasn't said if he's really canon to the movie timeline or not. So basically they wanted to leave it up to the fans to decide weather he's canon or not. Which they may end up doing with The Lion Guard and Kion too.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Carl » June 3rd, 2015, 11:45 pm

[quote]Because they have said the books with Kopa in them are "in line" with the movies.[/quote]
Correction: Alex Simmons said that, not Disney. Alex Simmons is the one who wrote the books Kopa is in, and created the character. He has also said that Kopa was never affiliated with Disney, and was merely a creation of his own under the Disney label.

Kopa is not, and never was canon. Fans don't get to decide what is or is not canon. Kiara is Simba and Nala's firstborn. She IS "Fluffy." End of story.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » June 3rd, 2015, 11:56 pm

^ Yep

Fluffy looks entirely androgynous, as a newborn would be. It is perfectly congruent with Fluffy being Kiara.

Kiara = canon
Kopa =/= canon

I know it's a hard pill for some people to swallow, but it's simply true.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Adofo » June 3rd, 2015, 11:58 pm

Sorry. I wasn't clear. I mean't they as in Alex Simmons said it's in line. Not Disney. My bad
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Taka1995 » July 7th, 2015, 1:32 pm

Some people say that Kiara is their first daughter, but actually Kopa was born before the little princess of the Pride Lands :)
VjačkaLenyuska :oops:
Taka1995
Life isn't fair,is it?

Pridelands' most beautiful Lioness :)

Nickname(s): VjačkaPrincess, Lenjuska
Pride Points: 2

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 7th, 2015, 1:42 pm

[quote="Taka1995"]Some people say that Kiara is their first daughter, but actually Kopa was born before the little princess of the Pride Lands :)[/quote]

Are you trying to be funny?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King