Share your TLK Collection!

Re: Add your TLK Collection to the Gallery!

Postby LilTiger » October 25th, 2009, 11:34 am

[quote="Moka"]
LT - the picture is kind of fuzzy! I can barely see it.
[/quote]

I'm sorry abotu that, my camera has:
1.Sorta bad quality
2.When ever it's on(the picture) the computer, it's atlest extended to 2389x2389

That's why I'm looking for a new one, it's a 11 in one camera I'm considering.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby LilTiger » October 25th, 2009, 12:29 pm

[Sorry for double post]

Here's 2 more pictures
My TLK SP
The Lion King_014.png

My TLK Special Edition
The Lion King_20.png
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Postby SilverSimba01 » October 25th, 2009, 3:48 pm

Here's my collection of The Lion King that I have for now :D
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby thanigraphics » October 25th, 2009, 4:23 pm

silver simba, cool collection! can you take pictures of the separate items too? so the watchers can take a closer look to each :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby LilTiger » October 26th, 2009, 12:51 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]silver simba, cool collection! can you take pictures of the separate items too? so the watchers can take a closer look to each :D[/quote]
I agree with thani, but good collection!
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby thanigraphics » October 30th, 2009, 12:53 pm

In 2 days I'm going to pick up 2 TLK figurines, I'll post the pics of them OR in 3 days, or after my Germany trip!
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Simba » October 30th, 2009, 1:59 pm

omg, I should so take the time to put my collection on here. I have about 100 or more things! :D 8-)

nice stuff guys (well, what I can see at the moment with this darn filter). and I got that board game too! I win everytime I play with someone :lol:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby thanigraphics » October 30th, 2009, 2:06 pm

well, if you have so much stuff, you can take 5 items at the time and photograph them :D if you'd like to do that, offcourse ;) but it would be awesome for the site! Moka is going to make a merchandise/tlk stuff and collection stuff gallery!
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Simba » October 30th, 2009, 2:10 pm

yeah, I'll probably group certain stuff. but I've been meaning to take pics of all of it for a long time. you wouldn't believe how many TLK merchandise threads are out there, lol! :lol:

most likely I'll arrange it by similar or matching items. like plusies that go together, figurines together, PEZ dispensers, etc. ;)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby thanigraphics » November 2nd, 2009, 11:36 am

Like I promised, here are the pics of my 1994 Mc.Donalds figurines of Simba and Scar.

For those I crossed the country! Well Simba I hope you upload yours soon that would be awesome! :D
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King