Why didnt Scar kill Simba in the gorge when he the chance?

Re: Why didnt Scar kill Simba in the gorge when he the chanc

Postby NaiaRulez » May 22nd, 2015, 6:03 pm

At the first time I watched the scene I wondered the same thing.
Now I guess It's because he wanted first to let Simba believe he killed his own father, and he thinked that If Simba goes away from the PrideLands, he wouldn't have food or water and then he die, but his plan didn't work because he was saved by Timon and Pumbaa and brought into an oasis. Also he send the hyenas to kill him to be sure he would die, another probability is because he was lazy.
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby it means no worries » June 7th, 2015, 8:44 am

Good point
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Sigurd » June 11th, 2015, 2:53 am

Good question. What botheres me is that he ordered the hyenas to kill him instead of doing it himself. That he really trust he hyenas to do it instead when he knows that they have failed him before.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby it means no worries » June 11th, 2015, 1:55 pm

^plot convenience me thinks :P
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby Origibro » August 15th, 2015, 7:56 am

He ate alot and wanted to take a nap before expending any more stamina.
May Nala cover you with positivity, love and joys beyond compare. :P
Origibro
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A true Nalaholic.

Pride Points: 0

Postby cubbykovu » September 1st, 2015, 12:59 pm

I think everyone else hit the nail on the head there PRetty much he didn't do it because then he would have a back door to escape if things went wrong, he also would not stoop so low as killing a cub. Also Hyenas wouldn't just Kill Simba they would eat him too so their would not be any evidence of how he died. I think this might have something to do with it too
cubbykovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): CK, Cub
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to The Lion King