21st Anniversary!

Re: 21st Anniversary!

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 25th, 2015, 3:42 pm

I forgot to mention that a few days ago when I was working at Party City, and as Im working at the cash register, someone comes up with a Simba custom for some animal play, and im like :-o WE HAVE SIMBA COSTUME? (really pathetic looking :epicshenziface: but oh well ITS TLK) HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS? AND IT WAS THE LAST ONE! IN OUR STORE! AND HE BUYS IT IN JUNE THE MONTH OF TLK AND I DON'T THINK REALIZED TALK ABOUT PERFECT! :lol:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby PrincessKiara » June 25th, 2015, 10:48 pm

Wow, I feel old now, lol!
HAPPY 21st anniversary, TLK!

I`ll celebrate by watching both films (I don`t include 3/1.5 in the canon) either tomorrow or during the weekend. I think I`ll be watching the dubbed version, to really bring back my childhood memories. :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Adofo » June 26th, 2015, 3:59 am

Also, today, my boss let me pick today's music for the store again because the guy that got to pick today was sick, so he let me choose again! And again, I played all The Lion King's music!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Previous

Return to The Lion King