No wonder Nala was chosen as Simbas betrothed!

No wonder Nala was chosen as Simbas betrothed!

Postby Elton John » June 27th, 2015, 11:54 pm

Thinking about it she

1: Came up with the idea of a choreographed song and dance number to escape from zazu in a matter of minutes! Shows how creative, and quick thinking she is.

2: Was always able to get the best of Simba in a pinning match. This is important when keeping him in check as a king.

3: Braved the unknown to find food and water for the pride.

4: Called Simba out on his bs when in the jungle.

5: During the battle for pride rock she didn't stay on the sidelines, she fought with the others in spite of her hunger.

6: She genuinely cared about Simba, not just because of his lion social status.

Three cheers for Nala!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: No wonder Nala was chosen as Simbas betrothed!

Postby SimbasGuard » June 28th, 2015, 6:41 am

She was also the first lioness to charge into battle at The Battle For Pride Rock. Simba could not ask for a better mate and queen.

Hip Hip HOOROAR!
Hip Hip HOOROAR!
Hip Hip HOOROAR!
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KiovuLove » July 3rd, 2015, 6:23 am

lol this is brilliant xD
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Sigurd » July 7th, 2015, 12:31 am

But wasn't she chosed to be betrothered to Simba before that happened? You know Zazu told them about that before all the things you've listed happened. In that case it is just luck that all those things you've listed was true about just her. Maybe the story would be different if she wasn't that nice.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby SimbasGuard » July 7th, 2015, 9:18 pm

Simba's "Death" would have negated their betrothal, so Simba would have been able to take all of these things into consideration when he chose her to be his Queen.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » July 7th, 2015, 10:02 pm

[quote="Simbaist"]But wasn't she chosed to be betrothered to Simba before that happened? You know Zazu told them about that before all the things you've listed happened. In that case it is just luck that all those things you've listed was true about just her. Maybe the story would be different if she wasn't that nice.[/quote]

Well, she probably did awesome things in between the presentation of simba and simbas talk with Mufasa on pride rock.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby HereWeStand » July 25th, 2015, 12:56 pm

To be fair, there wasn't exactly a wide variety of choices, was there. :P I'm not sure there even were any other cubs on Pride Rock during that time, no other cubs were shown (not even during Scar's speech to the pride after Mufasa's death, where we get a glimpse of the entire pride) nor even mentioned by any other character as far as I remember.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » July 26th, 2015, 9:37 pm

Yeah was just going to say that I don't think she was "chosen" so much as she was the only available option. This has given me an idea for a new talking point actually.
Nala is amazing, though. So Simba was quite lucky there I suppose. lol :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 7th, 2015, 4:56 pm

Well um they didn't make any other cub characters now did they, that would have been cool though
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby KiovuLove » August 7th, 2015, 4:59 pm

I honestly think there could have been other cubs. They may have come at a later time maybe after the death of mufasa. But yes nala is awesome xD
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Next

Return to The Lion King